How to file a complaint against travel companies in India?by Kanika Goyal Online Consumer Forum
Consumer complaints against travel companies increased during the lockdown, in which complaints against flight cancellation issue, overcharging for flight cancellation, delay refund, etc, are the most common travel complaints. There are many consumers who raised their complaints at Voxya an online consumer forum to get redressal of consumer complaints quickly with an optimal solution.
How to resolve travel complaints in India?
Using the following easy methods you can resolve Travel complaints in India:
1. Customer Care Support: Take the help of the customer care department of travel companies and inform them about your dispute to get redressal for your complaint. They will listen to your problem and help you to provide the best possible solution for your complaint.
2. Social Media: Address your complaint using Social Media Channels like Facebook, Twitter, etc. They will quickly notice your activity on their business pages and give you a quick reply with the proper solution.
3. Online Consumer Forum: If you are frustrated with customer pathetic services of travel companies and looking for a refund, return or compensation from the company then you can file a complaint at Voxya online consumer forum to resolve your complaints quickly with an optimal solution.
Voxya an online consumer forum trusted by 67,000+ consumers across India. Using the following easy steps Voxya resolves travel complaints in India.
1. It starts a social media campaign for the maximum impact of consumer complaints.
2. It sends an email to the company and tries to resolve complaints amicably.
3. It will draft and send legal notice via registered post and also send a copy to the consumer address.
4. It helps consumers to approach the consumer court and prepare all documents and evidence to be submitted in consumer court.
If you are looking for a solution to consumer complaints then File a Complaint now!
Created on Dec 17th 2020 06:29. Viewed 478 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.