How To Enable or Disable The Microsoft Windows Firewall?by Amy Jackson antivirussupport
Windows 10 is a widely installed operating system among PC users across the globe. It should include complete installation with right configuration and setup to use it in a well manner without any error. However, if you have any issue with Firewall you can contact us to get the instant solution with 100% customer satisfaction and reliability.
Some issues have been highlighted here as of how to download, how to perform setup process, how to install windows firewall in Windows 10, way to configure it correctly, upgrade and update issues, Email configuration concerns etc. The customers facing such issues or any other errors they are free to contact the technicians available in US and Canada making a call at Windows tech support phone number.
Firewall is a pre-installed application in Microsoft Windows Vista and 10, but it can be disabled by default. If users want to enable or disable here are the steps that can be followed. Users are needed to visit down the page and follow the instruction mentioned.
Steps to enable or disable MS Firewall in Windows 10:
Way to enable Windows Firewall:
- Firstly, click on the "Start" button and type firewall and press Enter to search for Programs and Files text box.
- Then click "Windows Firewall" in the search box.
- And check that if the Windows Firewall is disabled it will be shown as off and to enable it to click on Change settings or Turn Windows on or off in the left column.
- In the Firewall Settings window, select ON and then click OK.
Way to Disable Windows Firewall:
- Initially, users may need to click on Start option and visit Search box and click for Programs and Files text box, type firewall and press Enter at last.
- Now from the search results, click on Windows result.
- And check for OS Firewall is enabled or not if it's on then it will be stated as ON. To turn it off, click Change settings or Turn Windows Firewall on or off in the left column.
- At last, from the Firewall Settings window, users are needed to select OFF and click OK.
If users have followed the above steps and encounter the same concern, then they are required to dial the Windows 10 Technical Support Number to contact with world-class tech support professional's experts in offering the exact solutions to the customer's issues. Services are offered in US and Canada for the entire software issues, so willing for any help contact at the Microsoft Support toll free number.
Ami Alisha Photo Ami Alisha posted this article behalf of the windows 10 support number which help the people who face issues in windows OS. If you also face any kinds of error With Microsoft Outlook, Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2017, Edge, MSN email, Windows live messenger, MS Internet explorer then you can call at Microsoft support number 1-844-839-6777 to solve your issues with Microsoft Support.
Created on Aug 28th 2017 07:33. Viewed 775 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.