How To Enable or Disable The Microsoft Windows Firewall?by Windows Support Software Engineer
Windows 7 is a widely installed operating system among PC users across the globe. It should include complete installation with right configuration and setup to use it in well manner without any error. However, if you have any issue with Windows 7 Firewall you can contact the Windows 7 Support to get the instant solution with 100% customer satisfaction and reliability.
Some issues have been highlighted here as how to download, how to perform setup process, how to install windows firewall in Windows 7, way to configure it correctly, upgrade and update issues, Email configuration concerns etc. The customers facing such issues or any other errors they are free to contact the technicians available in US and Canada making a call at Windows tech support phone number.
Firewall is a pre-installed application in Microsoft Windows Vista and 7, but it can be disabled by default. If users want to enable or disable Windows Firewall here are the steps that can be followed. Users are needed to visit down the page and follow the instruction mentioned.
Steps to enable or disable MS Firewall in Windows 7:
Way to enable:
• Firstly, click on the “Start” button and type firewall and press Enter to search for Programs and Files text box.
• Then click “Windows Firewall” in the search box.
• And check that if the Windows Firewall is disabled it will be shown as off and to enable it click on Change settings or Turn Windows Firewall on or off in the left column.
• In the Firewall Settings window, select ON and then click OK.
Way to Disable Windows Firewall:
• Initially, users may need to click on Start option and visit to Search box and click for Programs and Files text box, type firewall and press Enter at last.
• Now from the search results, click on Windows Firewall result.
• And check for Windows Firewall is enabled or not if it’s on then it will be stated as ON. To turn it off, click Change settings or Turn Windows Firewall on or off in the left column.
• At last, from the Firewall Settings window, users are needed to select OFF and click OK.
If users have followed the above steps and encounter the same concern, then they are required to dial the Windows 7 technical Support Phone Number to contact with world-class tech support professional’s experts in offering the exact solutions to the customer’s issues. Services are offered in US and Canada for the entire software issues, so willing for any help contact at the toll free number.
Created on Aug 29th 2017 06:10. Viewed 566 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.