How to Enable Incognito Mode in YouTube’s?by Maria William Software Developer
The YouTube app on Android has got a new feature today: the Google Chrome-esque Incognito mode. This feature will allow the users to browse videos on their mobile app without having to worry about their search and watch histories. When this Incognito mode is active, it is possible that you will only be able to access the Home and Trending portions of the app. Options like your inbox, subscriptions, and library are likely to be unavailable in the private browsing mode. Note that you will not be able to save videos to your playlists in YouTube’s Incognito mode. Whether you want to activate or de-activate the YouTube’s Incognito Mode, it is straightforward.
Note: Ensure that you have the latest version of the YouTube app. If you don’t have, you can download it by opening the Google Play Store, clicking the “hamburger menu icon” on the top left, clicking “My apps & games,” and clicking on either the “Update All” option or “Update next to the YouTube app.”
- First of all, you need to launch the YouTube app.
- Then you will need to click on your account profile picture. You will find it on the top right of the screen.
- And you have to click Turn on Incognito option.
- Here you will be able to browse in Incognito Mode.
- When you have completed browsing, and want to return to your account, you can click on your account profile picture again and click Turn off Incognito option.
Note: Currently, this incognito option is not available on iOS, but it is more likely to appear in iOS soon.
Thank you for reading my article; I hope this information will be helpful to you.
Maria Williams is a renowned technical writer. She has been keeping a strict vigil over the updates and errors of various anti-virus and security software. Through her McAfee.com/Activate blogs and articles, she strives to deliver the precise and useful information to the users that further help them in troubleshooting or fixing the minor or major issues.
Created on Aug 28th 2018 01:20. Viewed 429 times.