How to Activate McAfee Mobile Security subscription using a mobile?by Maria William Software Developer
The process for McAfee activate using your mobile phone is as easy as doing it using your computer. To have McAfee active version, make sure you have an account on www.mcafee.com/activate or if you do not have one, create a new account for further process.
If you have been using McAfee retailcard of multiple devices and the validity is now expired, you can activate McAfee via your phone. Say, if you are out of town and the subscription is now outdated, you do not have to worry about carrying a laptop when you can get McAfee activate using your mobile phone only. If you use an outdated security app, no protection layer will work actively on your phone or on any other device. Therefore, it is necessary to activate the antivirus app timely if you want to protect your data from getting stolen or to restrict the access of intruders into your personal information.
In order to know how to activate McAfee antivirus mobile security subscription using a phone, go with the steps below.
Get McAfee activate using your phone
- Tap on McAfee icon to launch the app on the screen
- Go to Option taping on the three horizontal lines
- Press login and you will be directed to mcafee.com/activate
- Use login details of existing account or create a new one if you do not have an existing account
- Now, enter your license key code in the field or renew the expired subscription
- Enter the McAfee activation code in the field and complete the process
You have now successfully activate the antivirus app. If you come across an error, find help from install mcafee or connect to the support provider who will help you with the solution. Nevertheless, you can do the same with your computer or upgrade to a new product.
Created on Nov 29th 2018 01:25. Viewed 304 times.