How to Easily Hide Apps on Android Phonesby Jeniffer Leio Excutive
If you do not find it safe to share your phone with others because of a few apps, you can choose to hide the apps that you don’t want to be opened by others. There are ideal third-party apps available for hiding apps on your phone. The best ways for hiding apps on Android are mentioned below, check them out.
How to disable pre-installed apps?
Your Android phone must have pre-installed apps, and if you are wondering how you can disable them. Here is the process:
1. You need to visit Settings first on your phone and then tap on Applications from there. If you can’t see the Application section, then go to Settings, then Device, and Application.
2. Tap on Apps from the Application manager and choose the apps that you desire to hide.
3. Now, tap the Disable option.
4. To check all the disabled apps, you will have to touch the Disabled section.
How to hide apps with launchers?
There are various launchers available for Android users now. You can hide apps using them as well. One of the best launchers apps for your Android smartphone is Apex Launcher. Follow these steps if you do not know about hiding apps through launchers:
1. Firstly, go to the Google Play Store and install the Apex Launcher app from there.
2. Once you install the app, check out Apex Settings. You will see the Set as default option over there, click on it.
3. From there, tap on the Hidden Apps option to see the entire list of apps your phone.
4. Tick mark on the apps that you want to hide to complete the process.
5. The chosen apps will not be shown on the screen. If you wish to see the hidden apps again, you need to select the Unhide option.
Another great app that you can try is Nova Launcher. Even the process of hiding apps is almost exact in this app. However, you need to pay a dedicated amount to use all the features of Nova Launcher. Other few apps that are also worth trying are Applock, File Hide Expert, and Keepsafe. You need to try all these apps and decide the best one for you!
There are both free versions and premium versions available with them. All these apps come with decent free features as well. They can be found easily on the Google Play Store!
Shery Williams is an employee at a top email service provider company in the day, and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics. She has written majorly on lexmark printer support number, hp printer support and epson printer support number.
Created on Jul 6th 2019 00:08. Viewed 200 times.