How to Download Microsoft Office Beta for iOS and Androidby Emily Johnson Technical Advisor
The name Microsoft itself speaks about its legacy in the technical world. For some period, they have been working on this to improve the working experience of their major software like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The new Office app by Microsoft will soon be available on both Android and iOS. Now all these prominent software do not need to be installed separately. You can get all the Office Apps in one suite. Microsoft announced that the app’s testing for Android and iOS is still under the process, but here are some ways for you to easily download the new Microsoft Office beta. Before proceeding lets first know more about the app.
What is the Microsoft Office App?
As discussed above, the Office app’s purpose is to easily facilitate Microsoft apps. You can now use all the software in this app. It reduces your load and you do not need to switch to multiple apps. All your office work can be done in this app.
How to Install Office Beta on iPhone and IPad
Microsoft is providing Office iOS beta on Apple’s infamous Apple portal for public app testing. By installing TestFlight app you can use beta in your iOS. Follow these steps for downloading it:
- Go to the app store on your device.
- Install Testflight from it.
- Now, tap on the Microsoft office testflight invitation.
- After that, Testflight will open.
- Now choose install
- After that, the New Microsoft office will be downloaded.
How to Install Office Beta on Android
Microsoft office beta can be easily installed on Android as well. All you need to do is register for the Microsoft Office Google group official program. Follow these steps to do so:
- You need to first open Microsoft Office Android Google group.
- Cancel the subscription window if it appears.
- Tap on sign in.
- Now you need to fill all your Google account details.
- Enter the email address of your Google account.
- Enter the password.
- Choose to join a group option.
- As per your preference, set the preferences. Any type of modification can be done.
- Now join this group.
- Tap on the option “Become a Tester.”
- Now tap on the download option.
- Tap on Install.
- Now, the office app beta is downloaded in your android device.
Emily Johnson is a Norton product expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as norton.com/setup.
Created on Nov 7th 2019 01:05. Viewed 314 times.