HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND PLAY FORTNITE ON NINTENDO SWITCH?
by Emily Johnson Technical Advisor
Fortnite is one of the most popular games and it’s free to play on Nintendo Switch. If users want to download this game, then they can simply download and install over the eShop application. So, if you want to know how, then here are the instructions to download and install it on both Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite:
Fortnite Download on Nintendo Switch
- Firstly, you have to switch on the Nintendo Switch the sign in to the account of Nintendo.
- After that, you should launch the Nintendo eShop and select the orange color button or choose and hold the A.
- Then reach the Search section from the left-hand side menu and input ‘Fortnite.’
- Select the Search option or hit the ‘+add’ button on the controller of Nintendo Switch.
- Thereafter, choose the Fortnite when it shows.
- You have to select the ‘Free Download’ or mark the icon. They hit the A button.
- You will see a verification page. Choose the Free Download option.
- After that, go to the Close button to shut the Nintendo Switch eShop or choose ‘Continue Shopping’ to let it open and see another listing of the video game.
- You will see a Fortnite button on the home page of Nintendo Switch quickly. It flickers lightly and process of download with its lower during its downloading then installing.
- Now, after disappearing the process bar, it means the game will be downloaded.
Make and Connect an Epic Account of Games
- Navigate to the PC, launch the desired web browser.
- After that, visit ‘EpicGames.com.’
- You should choose a Sign-in option.
- Go to the Sign-Up option.
- Then input the needed sections and choose ‘Create Account.’
- You have to verify the email address by the link that sent on your account.
- Pick the link and activate the account of Epic Games.
- After choosing the URL into the email, the site of Epic Games launches in a new web browser section and sign-in automatically.
- Navigate to the left-hand side menu and choose the Connected Accounts.
- You should choose the Connect option beneath every video game network you would like to play Fortnite on with a similar account.
- Thereafter, configure the account of Epic Games and linked to the account of Nintendo, you should launch Fortnite on the Nintendo Switch.
- Select the Fortnite button on the home page of Nintendo Switch to launch the game.
- When the game loads, you have displayed a welcome page then hit the A button to proceed.
- Hit the ‘Y’ button to admit the user agreement.
- You will see the latest detail of game updates.
- Once complete the loading, it imports the data of Epic Games in the Fortnite’s version of Nintendo Switch.
Add Friends of Nintendo Switch to Fortnite
- Launch the Fortnite game, hit the (-) button on the left-hand side of the controller.
- After that, hit the Y button.
- Show the button beside to ‘Enter Epic Name or Email’ then hit the A button on the controller.
- You should input the Epic username of friends or their connected email ID.
- Then hit the OK button.
- Once your friend accepts the friend request, it will show on your friend list of Fortnite.
Created on Apr 22nd 2020 03:59. Viewed 100 times.