How to Download and Install Avast Anti-Virusby Sansa Clark Computer Software Support
We recommend using Avast anti-virus for a number of reasons. Not only is it a very controlling tool, but it is very stress-free to use even for beginner computer users. It is really free for home use and needs very little active user maintenance to run. You don't need to fiddle around with it for over a year, once you have it set up. The professionals on Avast phone number explain how to install the program.
- To download Avast, visit avast.com and successfully download the free home edition.
- Once it is downloaded, you need to double click the icon to proceed.
- The introduction screen will look. Now Click Next.
- The second screen has certain technical information comprising the minimum requirements for Avast.
- You will be fine. If you bought your computer within the previous 7 years,
- Click next again. Now you will be urged to agree to the end user license agreement.
- You can read through this if you would want to, if not click "I agree" and move along.
- You will now be driven for a destination folder to successfully install the program.
- It is finest to leave the default input as it is.
- The following screen delivers configuration options that you should not tinker with.
- As a final point, the last screen before the actual installation gives a fast summary.
- Now you can Click Next will install the program.
You will be prompted to schedule a boot-time scan, once the installation is complete. This is one of the best features of avast since it permits the program to clean up your computer before windows starts (and the viruses!). Users can click yes and can schedule the scan and render your computer unworkable for a couple hours next time you reboot the machine. We suggest clicking NO at this time. The next screen will request you to reboot your machine. Just click restart later.
Find the anew installed Avast icon on your desktop and double-click on it. This will run the real program. You will be driven to enter your license key or press demo. Registration is free for home use and is a very fast process. Call on Avast support phone number +1-844-748-9888 if installation does not work. Take help of avast customer service if there is any interruption during downloading.
Created on Oct 17th 2018 08:00. Viewed 353 times.