How to Develop a Business Profile on your Instagramby Olivia Jones ***
Since Instagram introduced Business Profiles in 2016, there have been thousands of personal Instagram profile switch to business profile as it helps them to track their follower’s statistics and run promotions for their posts. And there still many of them who wants know the process. It is not much difficult to set up a Business Profile on the popular social media platform. The process for developing a business profile on IG is given below:
- First Make a Facebook Page for your Business – If you’re going to create your business profile on Instagram, then you must have an active Facebook Page. If you do not, then start by visiting your facebook profile and press on “Create Page” from the drop-down menu.
- Next, choose your business category and write a name to your Page. Now your Page name can be your business name that people would search to find your business.
- Now upload a profile photo and a cover photo that suits your business activity. You can also use your logo icon as the profile photo or a photograph of your products.
- If you are already running an active facebook page, you have to skip to the next option.
- Merge your Facebook page to Instagram account – First sign into your Instagram account and go to your profile.
- Now press the “setting” icon in the upper right side of your screen to open your account settings.
- Now press “Switch to Business Profile” and then tap “Continue” to visit your Facebook page.
- Ensure that your profile mode is Public, If your profile current setting is Private, then you can’t switch to a business profile.
- Now press “Continue As” to merge the facebook page. And ensure that you’re listed as an admin in the settings menu first to see your business Facebook as an option.
- When your correct Facebook Page shows, choose it and then press “Next”.
- Setting up the Business Profile on Your Instagram account – Now you have to enter your contact information(includes a phone number), physical address and also your email so that customer can get in touch with you.
Press “Done” and now you can access your newly created business profile on Instagram.
Now that you have created your business profile on Instagram, you can enjoy its features and functionalities.
Sofia Martine is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Dec 18th 2018 07:31. Viewed 457 times.