How to Determines a Resort/Hotel is Luxury or Not?by Koti Resorts Luxury Hotels In Shimla
Today, because of overuse, the word ‘luxury’ is losing its charm. But for the smart travellers, “luxury resort or hotel” means something explicit, as guests shelling out big money have a right to demand high-class hospitality: in rooms, service, dining and in almost everything their resort/hotel has to offer.
Irrespective of the star ratings, there are no established ethics for ‘luxury resorts’ and the resorts with four or five-star ratings associate themselves as “luxury”.Following are the “musts” for luxury resorts:
Stress-free, Rational, Respectful Planning – Booking a luxury resort should never be complicated. The process of reservation should be as simple as possible and the guests should get all the help they need. This applies both in direct reservations to resort’s website or reservation through a travel agent or through booking sites.
2) Fast, Stress-free, Restrained Check-In and Check-out – Nobody likes to wait to check-in and check-out, it is actually frustrating, when you have to wait from a few hours to a day just to get to your resort room. Luxury travellers hate to wait. Similarly, the process of checkout should be quick, which also include handling bill discrepancies of any sort.
3) You get the room, just the kind you wanted – It is important that you get the room you selected while booking. A true luxury resort will oblige your request concerning different elements associated with the luxury room:
a) Room category
b) Special room classification – like – Pet friendly, etc.
c) The physical location of the room- like – near the lobby, pool facing, beach or garden view, ground floor or high floor, away from the elevator, etc.
d) Bed size – A king size, queen size or twin beds.
4) Luxury resort services – So many ‘shoulds’ – The guests at the luxury resort should get the feeling that they are resort’s distinguished guests and are valued by the resort staff. The resort personnel should be polite and greet their guests with the smile. The housekeeping should be noiseless, systematic and trustworthy.
5) Outstanding resort dining – The luxury resort should have at least one good place for the guests to enjoy their meals. The place should not only be attractive but is capable of serving gourmet food. If not 24 hours, the food should be available for a decent number of hours.
GuGuest Activities and Amenities – A luxury resort should offer the following services to their guests-
a) A well-equipped fitness centre
b) A pool
c) Round the clock room service
d) A special lobby area with comfortable couches and free Wi-Fi
e) Laundry service
f) Special services like – spas, personal trainers, etc.
g) A concierge – who is reliable and know all about the area and places to visit. Not cunning to push tourist traps on to the guests.
7) Complimentary Touches – The free things are the best things in the world. It is important that you get a few basics things for free at your luxury resort. Things that can be given free include:
a) Filtered water
b) Coffee maker in the room
c) Morning coffee served in the lobby
d) Free Wi-Fi in the room
e) Free access to fitness centre
f) Free access to pool, sauna, steam room, spa, locker room
g) Shuttles around the resort and to the nearby places
h) Free local calling (especially for foreign tourists)
i) Free printouts at the concierge desk
There are many gracious hotels and resorts that provide all these facilities and make sure their guests have the most pleasant stay with them. So, if you are looking for all these facilities, it is important that you make bookings at the best luxury resorts in Himachal Pradesh and cherish the most amazing memories with your family and friends.
For more information on bookings and tariffs at Luxury Resorts in Shimla, visit http://www.kotiresorts.com/about-koti-resorts/
Created on Dec 13th 2017 22:32. Viewed 582 times.