How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently Immediately?by Sylvester Blachunas Technical Consultant
If you no longer want to continue with your Social Media account i.e., Facebook and want to delete your account permanently but somehow a thought that deleting Facebook account permanently is a tedious process, is stopping you to do so then, let me tell you that not anymore! Now, Facebook has made the process of deleting Facebook accounts much easier and short. You can easily close your account permanently in just a few simple steps as it is now as easy as the process of how you deactivate your Facebook account!
But before starting with the process, let’s see if you delete your Facebook account permanently then what you no longer able to do is:
- You can’t be able to use Messenger
- You can’t be able to reactive your account
- You can’t be able to retrieve the content that you’ve uploaded on your Facebook page if you haven’t downloaded the backup of your data before.
- You can’t be able to access those apps that use your Facebook account login information
- And, you can’t be able to delete all messages that you’ve had sent to your friends, and they will remain available/visible to all of them.
So, as you now have a better understanding of the case about what will happen after you delete your account permanently; let’s move forward to perform the steps of the below-given process of how to delete Facebook account permanently!
Process of Deleting Facebook Account Permanently
- To delete your Facebook account permanently, what you have to do is go to Facebook ‘Settings Page' or you can simply click the arrow from the top-left corner of the screen to access your 'Facebook Settings’.
- Then, on the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll see a panel that has the list of all Facebook settings and from the available settings you need to click on your ‘Facebook Information’.
- Further, click on the ‘Delete Your Account and Information’ option.
- Afterwards a Page will appear in front of you with having suggestions related to deactivating your account and downloading your Facebook information. But as you only performing the steps to delete your account permanently, so click directly on ‘Delete Account’.
- On the next page, Facebook will prompt you to enter your Facebook account password so, enter your password and then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- That’s it! This way, performing these steps will help you to delete your Facebook account permanently.
- Now, wait at least for a month before your Facebook account is erased permanently.
However, in any scenario, if you decided to change your decision of deleting your Facebook account permanently, then you can do so but remember you have only 30 days to login back to your Facebook account and to click on the ‘Cancel Deletion.’
Also read this: How do I deactivate my Facebook account?
Created on Jul 8th 2021 03:01. Viewed 473 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.