How to Create Your Own Snapchat Lens
by john smith manager
Snapchat, a popular social media network, allows users to create their own lenses. Face and World Lenses can transform you into something different. Some lenses will modify your voice, and even add games that you can play. Let’s explore the method to create a Snapchat Lens.
Creating a Snapchat lens
Even, you get the option to create the lenses directly through the Snapchat app. Though only Snapchat users from the United States can use this outstanding feature. Let’s have a look at the process to create a lens in the Snapchat app:
1. Open the Camera screen on Snapchat and tap over the icon present at the top of your profile.
2. Like earlier, select the button for exploring the settings.
3. Tap on ‘Filter and Lenses’ to move ahead with the process.
4. Choose ‘Lenses’ now.
5. Go to the top section and tap on the button available over there for creating a new Lens on Snapchat.
6. Select the Lens type that you wish to create and an ideal template for getting started.
7. You can edit the select Lens accordingly. Tap on the ‘Text’ option for adding relevant text and select the ideal font style next.
8. Once you are done with editing your Lens, tap on the button.
9. Give a dedicated name to your Lens to make it recognizable on Snapchat.
10. Now you need to schedule the time of Lens accordingly. Select the perfect start time as well as the end time. From an hour to weeks and even more, you can choose to make your Lens last.
11. Go to the Map section now for mapping out the desired area for your Snapchat Lens. You need to drag the points for changing the shape and zoom in and out for changing the size. The price of Lenses also gets updated according to the size of Geofence.
12. Cross check all the information of your created Lens.
14. If you are satisfied with everything, tap on the ‘Submit’ option. You will get a notification once your Lens will be approved. Confirm the payment to complete the overall process.
The price of the lenses is connected with the time they will last, and the size and value of location. When it comes to refund if you used a browser for creating and purchasing Lenses, they will be compensated. But if you used the Snapchat app for the process, the Snapchat team won’t refund the associated amount.
David Maxwell is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding McAfee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Source: Snapchat Lens
Created on May 30th 2019 01:06. Viewed 190 times.