How To Create Multiple Classes In Google Classroomby Jitendra Mahato Writer The advancement of technologies, mainly aimed at the virtual world, brought a world of possibilities. Nowadays, it is possible to access different types of content and learn about a multitude of subjects.
It is a platform for learning, also called AVA, Virtual Learning Environment. Through this application/website it is possible to manage classes, receive and correct assignments, post notes, send messages, and much more.
In order to be an extension platform for the teacher's work, Google Classroom was developed to create virtual classrooms. Thus, the user has all the tools for teaching and learning and can not only create his own room. But also make classes available online, add students, and elaborate tasks.
To start Google Classroom we can access the browser on the desktop computer. Or with the Google Classroom application that we have installed on the mobile phone. Of course, it must be ensured that there is sufficient internet connection. Because Google Classroom is an application that can only be run online.
To create a new class in Google Classroom is not difficult. The steps are almost the same when trying to join a class, but the menu chosen is different. First must login in Gmail account.
For detailed steps in creating a new class in Google Classroom, you can follow these steps:
- First, to join the class, please click the +.
- Second, select Create Class.
- Third, click the checkbox to indicate that we have read and understood the notification contained in the dialog box.
- Fourth, click CONTINUE.
- Fifth, fill in the Class Name column with the name of the class that we will create.
- Sixth, fill in the Section column with the class session that we will be holding.
- Seventh, fill in the Subject column with the group of students we will be involved in the class.
- Eighth, fill in the Room column with the name or class number that we will create.
- Ninth, click CREATE.
- Tenth, Click NEXT.
- Eleventh, Click GOT IT then we will be presented with a new class dashboard in Google Classroom.
Created on May 25th 2020 06:44. Viewed 469 times.