How to Connect Outlook to Hotmail Via Outlook Connectorby Amelia White Technical Support Engineer
No doubt that Hotmail offers its users a perfect collection of features to use that are viable to use for both personal as well as professional purpose. Its users now have an opportunity to merge their Hotmail account with Outlook and they can access their emails in Outlook and they don’t need t login on two different accounts to check emails.
Here, in this blog, we explain you step wise description that will help you in completing this process. Just follow these given steps and in case, you need help then connect Hotmail technical support team.
Steps to follow:
· The finest way to do so you need to install Outlook Hotmail connector and need to confirm that your Outlook is closed then proceeds with its installation process.
· When you enter your mail account in new account setup in Outlook before installing connector then it will offer you to download Hotmail connector.
· Once you click on install now option and then you have to click “Next” to proceed with its setup process.
· On next screen, you need to click “Yes” and then click “Next” and if you already have an Outlook account then you add a new mailbox by pressing file and then select “Add account”.
· Next, it will ask you to enter Hotmail information and then you have to click “Next”. Once you do so, then Outlook will search your mailbox settings and setup your mailbox automatically with the connector you installed earlier.
· Next, you have to enter your password correctly and in case, mistakenly you have entered a wrong one then you need to re-enter your password.
· Once you are done with the information then you will get the “Finish” notification on your screen and click on “Finish” and then you check your mailbox by login to your email account.
With these steps, you can easily complete this process and if you need counsel with an expert then dial Hotmail Australia phone number 1-800-921-785.
Created on Sep 5th 2017 06:08. Viewed 207 times.