How to change your tourist visa to study visa from inside Canadaby CGH Canada International Education Your future, our challenge!
Benefits of the Canada student visa:
· If the principal applicant got the student visa in Canada, her/his spouse can get the work permit (Open Work Permit)
· The children can go to public schools with paying same as the Canadian citizens which means that the tuition is almost free
· Free health insurance coverage in some provinces
· 3-year Post Graduate Work Permit after graduation (The study needs to be at least 18 month)
· Other benefits Contact Us for details
Who can apply for a study permit within Canada:
You can only apply for a study permit within Canada if you are:
- a student who has completed a short-term course or study program, which is a condition for being accepted at a DLI
- a minor child in primary or secondary school
- an exchange or visiting student
- someone who holds a temporary resident permit (TRP) valid for at least 6 months, or their family member
- *Please check the entire list on Government Canada office's website
If you hold a visitor visa and you want to apply for a study permit:
- You need to apply for CAQ (Québec Acceptance Certificate) with a conditional offer from a DLI
- You need to complete a short-term course (less than 6 month) which is a condition of being accepted at a DLI (Designated Learning Institutions)
- You need to apply for Study Permit with the official offer from a DLI
What we can help at CGH Canada?
- We provide private English and French courses which are recognized as the prerequisite of our partner DLI
- We have successfully helped more than 450 tourists all over the world to get the study permit and student visa in the past 5 years since 2013.
Created on Mar 15th 2019 12:38. Viewed 318 times.