How To Change Yahoo Passwordby David Milan SEO Executive
A Quick Post To Help You With Changing Account Password On Yahoo
Have you been thinking to change your account password on Yahoo? But due to the frequent developments in the user interface, are you unable to do so? Well, worry not as changing password of your email account is quite easy and quick. Also, it helps you to keep your account safe and protect the data. Hence, read further to know about how to change Yahoo email account password without any hassle.
Steps On How To Change Yahoo Email Password
Follow the steps mention below to change your Yahoo account password via using a Desktop or mobile web browser.
- Get to the account security page of Yahoo in your web browser, then hit the Sign in section.
- Now sign into your account, then you'll need to select the Change password option, and then enter the new passwords in their respective section.
- Next, click on the Continue button, then you might need to go through the CAPTCHA verification, and then save the changes.
Now, have a look at the steps mentioned below on How To Change Yahoo Email Password in the Yahoo mobile app.
- At first, get access to the Yahoo app, then tap on the Menu icon, then scroll to the Manage Accounts section, and tap on it.
- Next, you'll need to tap on the Account info option, and then select Security settings.
- Now, you'll be required to enter the security code of your Yahoo app, and then select the Change password option.
- Hereafter, hit the "I would rather change my password" option, and then think of a new password that includes both number and alphabets.
- Hence, enter the new password in the required fields followed by selecting the Continue option to save the changes.
Furthermore, if you still wish to know more info on How To Change Yahoo Email Password, then feel free to get in touch with the tech-experts on Yahoo, and get better assistance from them.
Created on Apr 8th 2021 05:25. Viewed 18 times.