How To Cancel A Ticket On Delta Airlinesby David Milan SEO Specialist
Know about the ticket cancellation procedure in Delta airlines
Delta airlines not only provide easy booking facility but easy cancellation service is also available. The cancellation becomes easy when the flight is booked with Delta airlines.
Get info about cancellation of ticket in Delta airlinesThe cancellation is done according to Delta airlines cancellation policy. To cancel a booking with Delta airlines, a passenger has to follow the steps of cancellation as mentioned below:
- First step is to browse Delta airlines website.
- Then, click the tab of My Trips in the main menu of Delta airlines website.
- Enter the confirmation number along with first name and last name of the passenger.
- These details are required to retrieve the itinerary on the screen.
- Once retrieved, the passenger can make the required modifications.
- While cancelling the ticket, the Cancel button is clicked in the Manage booking section.
- The cancellation gets confirmed when the passenger confirms it.
- The process of cancellation is irreversible i.e. once it is processed, it cannot be stopped.
- The charges of cancellation varies according to distance and type of ticket purchased.
- The passenger is notified about the cancellation in the email or on the phone.
- If ticket is cancelled within 24 hours of booking, there will be no cancellation charges.
- But if cancellation is done after this duration, certain fee is charged according to fare rules of Delta airlines.
To know more about Delta airlines cancellation policy, a passenger can contact the customer support. For a better flying experience, the best assistance is provided by the representatives of the airline. The contact details through which the support can be reached is provided on the official website of Delta airlines.
Created on Nov 29th 2019 23:19. Viewed 400 times.