HOW TO BUILD A MOBILE FRIENDLY SEO WEBSITEby Meenakshi Saini Web designing, development and SEO
Almost 95% people from all over are smartphone users and out of that, about 80% users use their smartphones to browse the internet, do online shopping, playing Internet-based games, and such. Mobile phones have become more of a necessity than just a luxury item.
Business owners looking to reach out to a bigger audience have to be perceptive and be ready to reach out to the mobile users by creating mobile-friendly websites. Mobile friendly SEO websites are sites that are designed and created with the mobile users in mind. If one wants to browse a particular website or make a search, he is more likely to use his mobile phone which he carries around all the time rather than fire up the laptop or computer which may prove to be a little more time-consuming.
Creating a mobile-friendly website is a little difficult since the mobile phones and tabs come in different sizes and dimensions. And the users want the content that is perfect for their screen; too big or too small text may put off the users and prompt them to move over to another website.
So, how should one build a mobile-friendly website that will have a better reach and is also SEO friendly?
- · Create one website that is both desktop and mobile friendly – it will help you save the cost and efforts of creating two different websites and at the same time, prevent you from getting into trouble with Google and other search engines overduplication.
- Use responsive design for your website – this will help your website to fit into any screen size without the need for the new website for different screens.
- Have apt font, text and image sizes – the improper size of contents can be irritating for the users and they are more likely to lose interest in your website.
- Use higher resolution images to make your website look better even on a smaller screen.
- Keep testing and re-testing your website to keep the user experience perfect and the users hooked on to your website. Test them on various devices and see if the experience is what the users will like.
Created on Apr 9th 2018 23:35. Viewed 417 times.