How To Backup and Restore iPhone or iPad with or without iTunesby Neil Pattrick Website Designer and Promotor
Get an effective way to Backup and Restore iPhone or iPad with or without iTunes
iTunes is a great tool which offers the backup features to iPhone and iPad. Backup is basically used when any user reset iPhone or iPad. In the reset process all the data are lost and if backed up, then it can be restored back. So, if you want to Backup and Restore iPhone with iTunes, then go through the below-mentioned process. This process will help you to perform the task effectively.
How to backup and restore iPhone to iTunes
· Connect your iPhone/iPad to the computer via USB Cable.
· Open iTunes and then click on your device, located at the top-right of the page.
· Now, click on the checkbox, ‘This Computer’ and further click on ‘Backup Now’. However, if you want to keep your backup passwords protected, then click on ‘Encrypt iPhone backup’ and then create a password.
· Connect your iPhone/iPad to the computer and then launch iTunes.
· Now, select the device from the list of options, available in iTunes page.
· Thereafter, move to Backup section and click on ‘Restore Backup’.
· Now, verify the backup details, check the date and size of the files and choose the latest one from the drop-down menu.
· After completing the above task, click on ‘Restore’.
· That’s it; now the device will do the rest of the job.
However, if you want Backup iPhone without iTunes, then you have two ways; either you can choose iCloud or else can go with the third party app. Well, it is always recommended to go with the rusted application, so choose iCloud and go through the below-mentioned process.
How to backup iPhone without iTunes
· Open Settings on your iPhone.
· Scroll down the page and tap on ‘Backup’.
· Thereafter, a Backup page will appear, tap on radio button of ‘iCloud Backup’ in enable mode.
· Now, tap on ‘Backup Now’.
· That’s it; the process will start and will take some time to finish.
Restore process is different than backup and you won’t find any ‘Restore’ button in the Settings on your iPhone. So, to restore the data, you will have to reset your iPhone/iPad and for the same follow the steps listed beneath.
· Open Settings on your iPhone and then tap on ‘General’ icon.’
· Now scroll down the page and tap on ‘Reset’ button and then select ‘Erase all content and settings’.
· Thereafter, your iPhone will turn into the factory mode and you have to Setup the same.
· Amid the Setup process, you will get an option ‘Restore from iCloud backup’ tap on it and then enter your Apple credentials and then tap on Next. Soon, the restore process will start.
However, if you face any troubles while following the process, then contact iTunes Support Phone Number and connect with experienced iTunes Customer Service expert. The team will help you with the effective solution and will fix the issues completely. They work around the clock, so you can reach anytime.
Created on Apr 13th 2018 06:09. Viewed 554 times.