How to Automatically Remove History in Google chrome?by Olivia James Mycustomerservice
After surfing in the browser, if you would not prefer to leave any traces for the same, you erase the History. However, every time you it is not that much easy to play out a similar procedure, it truly ends up plainly frenzied. Fortunately, Chrome has advanced feature that erases the history automatically. Here, in this article, you will learn how to automatically delete history in Google Chrome. In case of any query or issue, you can reach Google Chrome helpline.
Steps for Making Google Chrome Automatically Delete History on Exit
It is quite easy to setup the Google Chrome to automatically delete history on Exit.
· First of all, open your Google Chrome browser.
· Next, tap on the vertical ellipsis symbolized with three vertical tabs.
· Now, select Setting from the menu.
· Then, look down the Setting page and tap on Advanced.
· Next, in the Advanced section, search for the Content Settings and after that click on it.
· Then, click on Cookies.
· After that, you will see couple of choices in the treats section, click on Keep local data only until you quit browsing and turn this feature ON.
· Now, this setting will influence the Google Chrome to erase the history, cookies, and caches from the browser automatically on exit.
So, these are the easy steps that you need to follow to setup the Google Chrome to delete history automatically on exit. Hopefully, you have found this article helpful. In case, if you encounter trouble at any steps or having any query related to Chrome browser, then you can reach experts for instant solution. You can call on Google Chrome Help Phone Number to get in touch with the experts and discuss your issue.
Created on Aug 22nd 2019 04:05. Viewed 415 times.