How to Attract Bloggers and Influencers towards Your Crowd Funding Campaignby Adam Kittow Crowdfunding Marketing Agency
The main requirement of crowd funding campaign is to build a large community of potential investors. Not only is this, gaining their trust also very important.
How Can This Be Achieved?
This can be achieved by attracting influencers and bloggers. The question arises how we can do this. Here in this section, we shall discuss how to attract bloggers and influencers concretely for your crowd funding campaign. Here are some easy steps suggested by top crowdfunding consultants:
- The most important thing to attract influencers to your crowd funding campaign is to make them believe in your brand or the purpose for which you are approaching them.
- Ideology makes a huge difference. So, it is important that your ideology and your influencer’s ideology is same. This is very important for the success of your campaign. This step saves your time, money and effort in approaching those people who will ideally support you and your venture, you can do this by search tools such as Traackr, Kred, and Klout available on the web.
- It is also very important that the influencer you are approaching is authentic and has credibility. This is important because there are many fake accounts on social media. One way you can do this is by viewing the number of followers they have in their profile than the people they are themselves following.
- The influencers and bloggers you are approaching or want to support your campaign should have good engagement capabilities. To find out how active they are, approach their social media background and try to know the average number of replies they get? Also try to know how often their posts are liked, commented and re-tweeted upon. This step will also help you know about their popularity.
- If you want bloggers and influencers to contact and follow you, then it is essential that your story is appealing, strong and attractive enough so that it may convince them.
- One of the best way to attract bloggers and influencers is by liking and commenting on their posts several times on social media. This way you will be highlighted on the influencer’s timeline, doing this way the blogger/influencer may themselves contact or follow you.
Other than this, you can also host your influencer on your platform by getting them engaged in your work. This will help in gaining eyeballs for your crowd funding campaign. You can, alternatively, choose to hire a crowdfunding marketing agency for more.
Created on Sep 17th 2019 10:24. Viewed 244 times.