How To Add An Android Device To Google Play Store
by Emily Johnson Technical Advisor
If you get connected to your Android device to your previous and existing Google account, you can avail all the facilities present and linked to your account like music, videos, online saved books and journals and of course all your previous transactions and purchases. You can easily connect your Android devices to your Google account. If you are using Amazon Fire tablet, you have to download Google Play Store by using some workarounds. But it is not possible to connect iOS or Windows gadgets to the Google Play store.
Here are the steps are given below to add your Android gadget to Google Play Store and more.
Steps to add an Android gadget
1. Press the “Setting” app on your second gadget. It may be found on your app drawer. Here, users may work on their same Google account on numerous devices, and this allows you to connect to all your Google Play Store purchases and downloads.
2. Now click on “Accounts” to display all of your accounts associated with your device.
3. Hit on ” Add Accounts” options to add any account. A list will open to provide you all the related possible accounts to connect and them.
4. Now hit the “Google” option, and this makes you able to add the Google Account to your device.
5. Now log In to the Google account by providing the stipulated information to access all of your Google services linked to your account. Now you may use the same Google account with multiple gadgets.
6. Go to Google Play Store to open it. If the device is displaying multiple Google accounts, you have to choose your desired one.
7. Now press on the menu button tab in the top-left edge side which will display the current Google account and Play Store menu on the top-left corner of the window.
8. Then you have to make sure whether your newly account is visible or not. If it is not there on the top-left corner of the window, select your newly active account from the drop-down menu present at the top of your screen.
9. Now you can view all the Google Play purchases related to your account by hitting on the ” My apps & games” under the settings menu. You may also click on the various media class and select ” My Media” to see all the purchases made by you.
Emily Johnson is a Norton product expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as norton.com/setup.
Source Link: http://sy-norton.com/how-to-add-an-android-device-to-google-play-store/
Created on Sep 17th 2019 01:02. Viewed 488 times.