How to Activate MS Office?by Jack Miller MS Office Set up
If you had buyed MS Office subscription and you don’t know how to activate it then you are in the right place.
First of all, you will be needed a Microsoft account. If you have not created it then go to –
www.office.com/setup and create a new one.
If you had buyed a retail model of MS office then you'll get a product key which is included in your office bundle.
You can now activate MS Office either with a product key in any of the Office apps
You can activate it directly from the Office website.
Steps to Activate Office using a product key in any Office app-
(Make sure you have a stable internet connection)
· Open any MS office products like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. to launch the software.
· Click on the “Activate” button on the bottom of your page.
· Enter 25 digit product key.
· Click the “Redeem Online” box to initiate your office bundle.
· Then, you’ll be redirected to a page where it will ask you about your Login credentials.
· Click “Finish Activation” and your activation process is now completed.
Steps to Activate Office from the official website-
· Go to https://setup.office.com/ in a web browser.
· Sign In or Sign Up to Microsoft with your credentials and click next
· Type your 25 digits product key.
· Select your country and language and click next
· Make a tick on “Automatic Renewals”
(You will be automatically charged when your bundle gets expired and Microsoft needs to renew)
· Fill out your card details and make payment.
· Now, Install your MS Office.
Created on Apr 8th 2020 08:33. Viewed 197 times.