How Olive Oil is used as a Beauty Care Product?by Luessi Dino I am a Writer Everybody wants to put natural things on skin and scalp. Olive oil is one such natural substance that can make a difference to the hair and skin with its regular use. The oil can be used in a variety of ways to improve the skin or hair condition.
Olive Hair Oil for Hair Care
Olive Oil can act as very effective carrier oil for using certain essential oils such as tea tree oil, almond oil and others. All these oils, when used for head massage, benefit the hairline amazingly. The olive oil for hair helps solving the problems of the hair, such as:
- Hair Fall: Hair fall is a problem rampant amongst both men and women. The hair fall continues to pose problems when the solution is not done at the root-level. Massaging the scalp with olive oil gently can work up the hair follicles enabling them to generate thicker strands naturally. Thus, in addition to trying various hair packs, use of olive oil for solving hair fall problem is advisable. It works faster and provides desirable results in terms of hair quality.
- Dandruff: Another problem that interferes with the hair quality is that of dandruff. People with dry scalp can face this problem if they are not using correct oil. The olive oil works on the scalp beautifully and keeps it moist. The anti-oxidants present in olive oil improves the health of the scalp and saves it from any kind of infection too. Moist scalp is the perfect answer to the problem of dandruff that actually weakens the base of the hair. Olive oil not only keeps the scalp moist, but also works on the hair follicles working two ways to prevent the uncontrollable fall of hair.
- Split Hair or Fizzy Hair: The regular use of olive oil on the hair prevents the occurrence of split ends too. Fizzy hair or split hair is caused due to the weak roots. The hair strands tend to become brittle if they are weak. Massaging hair with olive oil improves the quality of strand making them look uniform root to ends.
Olive Oil for Skin
In addition to solving the hair problems, the olive oil works on the skin beautifully, too. The olive oil is enriched with anti-oxidants that keep the skin healthy. Inclusion of a few drops of olive oil in the face packs can give extra glow to the skin.
When you are selecting an olive oil skin care routine, pay attention to following points:
- Use natural, un-processed, extra virgin olive oil: The extra virgin olive oil comes packed with the vitamins, anti-oxidants and minerals that are considered good for the skin. You can enhance the effectiveness of scrub by adding olive oil to it.
- Olive Oil as a Cleanser: When you need cleansing the skin, you can do so by applying olive oil with hands. The olive oil is a suitable cleanser for all skin types as it does not block the pores. Also, it can bind the dirt on the skin more easily and offers the best cleansing medium.
So, try making a change in your beauty regime by adding olive oil for face to it. You will surely be able to find better you in the mirror after its regular use.
Created on Dec 10th 2019 00:59. Viewed 461 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.