How Helpful Can Be Green Tea - List of Benefits!by Ashu Sharma Health Blogger
Many people keep on asking that why should we drink green tea, or you can say they keep on asking green tea ke fayde kya h?
So for them here are the details of the health benefits that can force to drink green tea.
Loaded with antioxidants and many essential nutrients, green tea is a powerful beverage that you should befriend. There are many health benefits of drinking green tea. Green tea is made from unoxidized leaves and is one of the less processed types of tea. It contains the most antioxidants and beneficial polyphenols.
->List of benefits
1. It Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health:
Green tea is loaded with polyphenol antioxidants, including a catechin called EGCG. These antioxidants can have various beneficial effects on health.
2. Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter:
It contains less caffeine than coffee, but enough to produce an effect. It also contains the amino acid L-theanine, which can work synergistically with caffeine to improve brain function.
3. It Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance:
Green tea has been shown to boost the metabolic rate and increase fat burning in the short term, although not all studies agree.
4. Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Some Types of Cancer:
It has powerful antioxidants that may protect against cancer. Multiple studies show that green tea drinkers have a lower risk of various types of cancer.
5. Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's:
The bioactive compounds in it can have various protective effects on the brain. They may reduce the risk of both Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, the two most common neurodegenerative disorders.
6. Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes:
Some controlled trials show that it can cause mild reductions in blood sugar levels. It may also lower the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
7. Green tea can strengthen and soften your hair:
This tea contains B vitamins, which help keep hair strong and smooth — and can even prevent split ends. What's more, green tea is anti-inflammatory, which means it can slow hair loss and even encourage hair growth.
And most importantly Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight
Golden rules for consuming Green Tea :
1. Do not have it on an empty stomach as it may increase the number of your stomach acids and lead to stomach ache.
2. Have it in between your meals. One hour after the breakfast and/or one hour after lunch.
3. Avoid having green tea before bedtime. It contains caffeine and may lead to insomnia.
4. Don’t take too much. However, there is not much caffeine in the green tea, yet too much consumption of green tea can result in insomnia, anxiety, irritability and iron deficiency in the body.
5. Avoid green tea during Pregnancy. Caffeine and tonic acid present in green tea is not good for pregnant women and fetus. So do not consume it during pregnancy.
6. Not after the medication. Do not drink it immediately after taking any type of medicine.
The right way to drink Green Tea
Never put green tea in boiling water. It can cause acidity or heartburn problems. Boil the water first, then take it off from the flame and put green tea leaves or tea bag in it and cover it. Filter it after two minutes or separate the Tea bag.
Green tea is a delicious, healthy drink that should be part of your daily diet. Its health benefits are best realized when it’s served hot and with a wedge of lemon, but it can be enjoyed chilled or even iced.
So, if you are bored of having it in the tea format, use the leaves to make an interesting green tea smoothie or homemade berry muffins using the green tea powder. Alternatively, you can also make homemade green tea ice-cream with a dash of mint and basil leaves.
You can also read green tea benefits in hindi
Created on Nov 20th 2019 04:18. Viewed 154 times.