How Evaporative Air coolers differ from Air conditioners?by Ventech Systems Air Pollution Control & Ventilation Systems
Evaporative Air Coolers are widely used in India. In general terms they are are also referred to as swamp coolers or desert coolers. By the way, air coolers are affordable to purchase, run and maintain. Also, they are simple in design and effective for small space. There is a tank at the bottom, an exhaust fan and three replaceable mediums for the circulation of water. The pump used for transferring water via cooling mediums works as a wall on all three different sides of an evaporative air cooler. If you are concerned about Evaporative Air Cooler In India, then look here some notable points regarding the same.
When warm air is drawn into an air cooler, it passes through a honeycomb cooling media. As soon as it moves via honeycomb cooling media, water flowing above it soaks up the heat of air that causes evaporation of water. Then a powerful fan increases the level of cool air into the room, as a result fresh, moisturized and cool air is circulated out of the room via open door or window.
Once the hot air circulates via the wet medium, the water absorbs heat and the fan releases cool air into extensive space. Advanced models use stored refrigerant for recycling air within the ambient space. The coolant soaks heat from the air of the room air and pushes down cold air through the fan mechanism.
How Does An Evaporative Cooler be Different From Air Conditioner?
Top-Notch Advantages of Evaporative Cooler India
● Eco-Friendly, because they use the natural process for cooling air
● It produces a pleasant cooling effect and delivers optimal relief from summer via humidification of dry air.
● They are successful in recycling indoor air via cross-ventilation while AC only recycles ambient air. ( Ambient air might be having an increased amount of pollutants.)
● Air coolers are energy efficient than Air conditioners
● Evaporative Air Coolers in India from providers like Ventech Systems use simple yet efficient mechanism.
I hope the concept and
advantage of Evaporative air coolers are understood by you clearly.
Created on Sep 20th 2019 03:00. Viewed 193 times.