How do I Upgrade My Seat on Etihad Airways Online?by John Smith Online Guide
If you wish to experience the luxury with Etihad Airways then you can choose to get the bookings done in the upper class of the airline. If you have already booked the flight, then you can choose to upgrade the reservations done and for that, you can follow the steps below.
Simple Steps to Experience Luxury on Etihad Airways!
- Start by opening a web browser that you prefer and head over to the official website of the Etihad Airways from the search bar at the top.
- You will see a new screen getting displayed in front of you with the official airline homepage, and you need to tap on the “Manage Travel” option from the navigation bar at the top.
- Proceeding further, you are required to enter booking or reservation number and the last name as displayed on the ticket and then tap “Next”.
- You will see various booking details in front of you on the new page and you need to find the required booking that you need to upgrade and tap on it.
- When the itinerary details get displayed, head over to the flight details section and tap on “Upgrade Seat” from the front of the seat allotted to you.
- When the seat map gets displayed, choose the cabin and then the desired seat by tapping on it and tap “Next”
- You will then see the fare details. Check the difference in the fare and enter the payment details and tap “Confirm”.
- The confirmation of the Etihad airways seat upgrade will be mailed to you on the one that you entered at the time of booking.
In case, you require any further help then you are free to get in touch with the customer support of Etihad Airways. This customer support is 24/7 active to help the passengers irrespective of the time zone.
Created on Jul 7th 2020 05:59. Viewed 480 times.