How do I promote my mobile app through social media?by IP Media Quality is Our Identity
Social Media is the best way to promote your mobile apps because every platform has some advantages and disadvantages and you need to promote your app accordingly. Here is the list of ways that how you can promote your app on social media for the best results-
- The first and foremost method is to promote your app organically on each platform by making a different page and update the latest features of your app to attract traffic organically. Facebook is not the only platform where you can promote your app but people are shifting towards Instagram and Pinterest with 800 million monthly active users with the best options.
- Content is the king while promoting anything whether it is an app, a site or a reputed brand. creating a user-generated content can promote your app in the best possible way because 90% of the customer goes with the recommendations that how your app can help them to improve their lives by showing the practical benefits. Create engaging videos and infographics to get people excited about your app. Promote the content on all social media channels to get more traction.
- Use paid ads on social media to increase your visibility and paid Ads drive 49% of mobile app downloads. All social media platforms provide advertising options for your app but you need to target your audience efficiently so that you can reach the correct audience which are really interested in your products and services. For deciding your audience you need to make a correct buyer persona defining that who is your customer and what they exactly want.
- Influencer Marketing is the other option to promote your app because 40% of users have made a purchase at the direct recommendation of an influencer. According to the survey, Instagram is the most effective channel to engage the audience and it is better to take suggestions from the influencer because they better know about the promotion but you need to match your product with the influencer.
- The various pros and cons of various channels are that Facebook allows you to make a different page for your app and helps in getting reviews from the audience. Not only that there are many features are available like featured promotions, run contests, etc. Instagram is a visual platform and we can say the biggest visual social media platform. One way to utilize Instagram to its full potential is to get influencers that share the same target audience as you to talk about your app. Twitter is an interactive platform to acquire more users. Growth hacking on twitter helps you to get more engaging customers or influencers.
- Some other social media platforms which can help to build a larger audience are Reddit, Quora, Tumblr, Pinterest, Medium, etc. Where you can post engaging content and engage users.
Created on Nov 29th 2019 23:45. Viewed 328 times.