How Do I Make My Scars Invisible?by Durre najaf Dubai Cosmetic Surgery
Have you gone through an accident, burn, or injury? Have you got pimples? Do you get scar on your face or any other area of the body? If you get scars because any of the reason, you need to get rid of them. Having beautiful and clear skin is the dream of every person. Achieve this dream by knowing some easy ways through which you can make your scars invisible. Let’s have a look at these methods.
- Aloe Vera
This natural herb is useful for you in many ways. Hence, it helps you in getting rid of scars easily. In addition to it, you will get lighten and smooth skin.
How to use?
- Take a leaf of aloe vera and get gel from it.
- Apply this gel on your scar.
- Leave it for almost 30 to 60 minutes or longer if possible.
- Apply it for 2-3 times on daily basis.
Another natural ingredient that is helpful in reducing scars is honey. This ingredient contains anti-bacterial properties. Moreover, when you apply it on the skin, it doesn’t cause irritation. Also, it helps your skin to moisturize.
- Onion Extract
Onion contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. These aspects help your body to heal. When you apply the onion extract on the scar then it helps it to recover by boosting your collagen level.
How to use?
- Take an onion and squeeze its juice.
- Rub it on the area where you have scar.
- You will notice difference immediately.
- Latest Methods For Scar Revision
The field of cosmetic surgery brings revolution when it comes to the care of your skin. Now, it is not difficult to get rid of scars. There are latest methods that become helpful for you in scar revision. These procedures are recommended as compared to natural treatments as you will get fast results for the long period of time by using these latest procedures.
- Dermabrasion – This is the latest method that is mostly adopted to make your skin smoother than before. This procedure works by removing the top layer of your skin that becomes damage or dead. Resultantly, you get smoother skin.
- Laser Treatment – If you don’t want to go under the knife for the scar removal then there is another option for you that is known as laser treatment. A laser beam is utilized to treat the damaged skin. As a result, you find the removal of your scar.
Be Careful While Choosing The Treatment
You need to be careful while selecting the scar removal treatment in Abu Dhabi. For this purpose, you may get the suggestion from your doctor. Be wise in your decision as it is the matter of your skin.
Created on Nov 22nd 2017 06:59. Viewed 450 times.