How do I Eradicate bloatware from my Lenovo laptop?by Hannah Pearson Lenovo Support Number Canada 1-855-687-3777
Lenovo, like every other PC maker, offers its PCs with pre-installed software. This is normally a blend of brand-particular programming and trial adaptations from outsiders. These additional softwares in their products apparently increase with each new model of PC that is launched, to the point that numerous clients now allude to them as "bloatware" because customers have to uninstall them and get other software. Lenovo Laptop Technical Support has offered the procedure through which you can easily remove the additional or unnecessary software.
Eliminate bloatware with these steps
- Move to the desktop for the windows and from the list, see and select the software that you want to eliminate
- Now take the cursor to the Start and click on Programs option and visit the menu and the submenus in order to select all other programs that you want to dismiss.
- After selecting all the unwanted programs from the system go back to the Start Menu; click on My Computer to open the hard drive and press double-click on the folder of Program Files and select all the programs that you have decided to abolish.
- Once again return to the Start Menu and move to the Control Panel, go to the Add or Remove Programs section. From the list and Locate the Software that you have selected.
- Select the program and Click Remove. The system will as if “You are sure” Click Yes after this.
Connect Lenovo Tech Support for Help
You will need to follow the last step one by one for all the programs that you have decided to remove. This is a complex process as you can’t eradicate all of them in one go. If you are not able to remove these bloatwares and find any problem with the method, please connect to Lenovo Customer Support Number Canada 1-855-687-3777 and seek help from advisors who are sitting there to assist you in your issues.
Created on Apr 4th 2018 00:49. Viewed 515 times.