How Do I Change My Date Of Travel With Egyptair
by Ari Garcia airlinespolicy
Ways To Change EgyptAir Flight Ticket
If you need to change the date of your EgyptAir travel for any reason, you can easily do so by following the steps below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of EgyptAir, egyptair.com, and then click on the My Booking tab.
- You will then need to enter your booking reference number and the passenger's last name.
- Now you have to see your booking which you have to change, to change the flight you have to click on the change flight option.
- Now you have to enter a new date which is convenient for you and then you have to select the available flight for your destination.
- Now you have to pay some fee to change Egypt Air flight
- Finally again you will receive a confirmation message on your registered email id to confirm the change.
And if you want to change the date of your EgyptAir travel, you can also make changes by calling EgyptAir's phone number.
EgyptAir Flight Change Policy
- According to EgyptAir's cancellation policy, only the passenger can change the date and time of the flight.
- If the passenger has purchased a multi-city ticket, the passenger cannot change his flight.
- According to EgyptAir's cancellation policy, you will not be charged a change fee if you change your flight within 24 hours of booking your EgyptAir ticket.
- And if you change your EgyptAir flight after the 24-hour risk-free period after booking, you will be charged a flight change fee in addition to any difference in ticket fare.
- According to EgyptAir's cancellation policy If you change your travel dates, the ticket price for your scheduled flight will be used to book a new flight to the same destination. You will have to pay the difference in price for the new flight.
- All change requests and procedures must be done 24 hours prior to scheduled departure.
Created on Mar 1st 2023 05:52. Viewed 178 times.