Does Wizz Air Have Cancellation Policy
by Ari Garcia airlinespolicy
What Is Wizz Air Cancellation Policy?
- Passengers can save their cancellation charges if they cancel their reservations within 24 hours of the ticket purchase.
- As per the Wizz Air Cancellation Policy, the cancellation of the booking will only be done from the official website of Wizz Air or its application or the helpline number of the customer service or directly from the airport under the Wizz Air booking counter.
- In case, the Wizz air flight has been canceled due to any emergency condition, then passengers will get a full refund amount without any cancellation charges.
- Due to illness or relative death, if any passenger is unable to continue their journey so he/she needs to cancel their booking before departure of the flight and just, submit the related documents to the concerned authority, and then, he/she will be eligible for the refund amount.
Wizz Air Cancellation Fee:
- For domestic flights, ticket holders need to pay 50 US dollars to 300 US dollars per person as a cancellation fee.
- For any changes on travel itineraries then, passengers need to pay 83 Euro as a change charge for any modification or changes.
- If any passenger cancels their booking up to 14 days before the actual scheduled departure of the flight time then, he/she needs to pay 65 Euro as a Wizz Air Cancellation Fee.
Created on Apr 5th 2023 07:20. Viewed 116 times.