How Connected Lighting Systems Offer Greater Benefits than Regular Lighting Systemsby Abhi Sharma Professional in Electronics Department
The lighting industry has made a huge progress in the past few decades. Use of advanced technology in the industry has helped in making various types of lighting systems to uplift the lifestyle of people. Recessed lights, downlights, architectural floodlighting, halogen lamps, lighting fixtures, and connected lighting systems are the most commonly used lighting systems in residential, commercial, and industrial spaces.
When it comes to the connected lighting systems (CLS), these have been widely used across various industrial places. Built on the digital nature of LED technology, these lighting systems bring illumination in a cost-effective manner. As these lighting systems can extensively conserve energy, these are suited for almost any space. A lighting system can make a huge difference when it comes to adding up to the cost of a company. Though there are so many options of lighting systems to choose from, it’s intelligent to invest in something that offers greater benefits. Apart from reducing the energy-consumption, these lights offer following benefits with excellent attributes.
- CLS works well as a data collection platform that augments its usability for the users.
- While used in various buildings and cities, connected lighting systems offer higher energy-efficiency which makes them a preferred choice for most users.
- These lighting systems encourage different sectors to make the most of the innovative and cost-effective lighting systems within their budget.
- As each light point is connected to respective smart systems, these lighting systems provide high-quality illumination for a seamless experience.
- These lighting systems come across as the best option for optimized management at any point in time. Using the remote access, one can have absolute control over the lighting. The remote control helps in easily maintaining the indoor and outdoor lights without giving up on the comfort.
- Irrespective of the occasion and emotion, these lighting systems can create the most amazing ambiance to please everyone. In simple words, these lighting systems work as the most dynamic and transformational light.
- Backed by advanced software and technology, connected lighting systems can be easily integrated with subsystems in a building and provide with relevant information. Use of people counting sensor helps in gaining an insight into the space occupancy. In addition to this, these lighting systems also assist in connecting people through location-based services.
- Connected lighting with POE can notify the owners with maintenance requests, temperature control, occupancy trends, and other information to make the office spaces more sustainable and responsive.
Offering all the above-cited benefits, connected lighting systems work great as connected software, connected luminaries, connected spaces, and connected landscape. Mobile control, personalization, comfort, safety, productivity, efficiency, enhanced experience, and huge energy savings are the benefits that every industry seeks to have for overall efficiency. Furthermore, easy installation, flawless IT integration, and optimized operating expenses can make any organisation attain great benefit in the long run.
Created on Oct 8th 2018 02:44. Viewed 347 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.