How Can We Disable McAfee On-Access Scanner?by John Lewis Dial 0800-046-5200 For McAfee Technical Support UK The effect of malware could be terminated as minimum as possible if it is blocked before it activates. McAfee On-Access scanner invoked each and every time when a new program is launched or you access a file for reading and writing. It scans thoroughly for the virus and allows you to access those files when finds nothing suspicious. However, while performing these functions sometimes, it conflicts with some of the programs as it prevents it from launching. So if you are convinced that the program or files you are accessing are completely safe and secure. Then you can remove or disable on-access scanner from your McAfee security system. Make sure you are removing it temporarily as your system becomes vulnerable in the absence of McAfee On-Access Scanner.
So here McAfee Support UK presents you with the comprehensive solution by which you can readily accomplish this task. Just you need to go through the entire steps.
- Move your cursor right below on the screen, click on the “Start” Button and select “All Programs”.
- Select “McAfee” from the list of the program and then choose “Virus Scan Console”.
- Select the “Access Protection” tab and double click on it to open.
- Uncheck the box “Prevent McAfee Service from being Stopped”, Apply the changes by clicking the “Apply” button, click “Ok” to continue. Close this tab.
- Now go to the Notification tray and right click on the Virus Scan icon, select the “Disable on –Access Scan”.
- You are done with this task, now your system is no longer protected from the On-Access Scan.
These are the steps our experts have explained you. It is seemingly easy, but there is always a chance of error in case of some other additional issue you face with this application. Therefore if you hit any of the obstacles while performing this task, it is better to get in touch with the experts. So feel free to contact our experts via toll-free McAfee Antivirus Tech Support UK (0800-046-5200). They will not only assist you with this particular issue but also provide you with a complete solution in case of some other similar issue.
Original Source- How Can We Disable McAfee....
Created on Dec 13th 2017 22:31. Viewed 396 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.