How Can I Recover My Outlook Accountby sobit badola SEO executive
Outlook has historically been at the heart of document-based environments in connecting users through sharing emails developed by Microsoft giant. Since the Outlook account is associated with several error issues – such as outlook error 0x800ccc0e, outlook error 0x800ccc0f, etc., most of its users are opting for their account recovery option – as it could be the only way to get rid of errors. However, some of its users are facing difficulties in finding any sort of pathways to recover forgot Outlook password on their own. If you are getting the same problem in recovering the password, you must follow our Outlook account recovery steps. So let us discuss the steps mentioned down below.
Some Steps to Change Outlook Password
1) To begin with, launch any of your browsers from the system.
2) Go to the Outlook official website.
3) Hit the Sign in button and type the email address that you want to recover for Outlook and hit the Next button.
4) Hit the link of mentioning Forgot password.
5) Verify your identity by checking on your email address.
6) Click on the Get code button.
7) Check your email. You must have received a code.
8) Type the code in the necessary field and hit the Next button.
9) Type in a new password and confirm it by entering again in the required field. In this process, you will be able to get along with the Outlook account recovery process quickly.
With the above subsequent steps, you will be able to check on with forgot Outlook password and do away with all sorts of pending tasks from your Outlook account by login with the new password.
How you can resolve Outlook Send/Receive Error?
Being an email user, it becomes highly necessary to tackle the root causes of frustrating errors like Outlook send/receive an error in MS Outlook, hindering off the day-to-day work. To troubleshoot such an issue of Outlook not sending/receiving emails, you must follow the ZXsteps down below.
Uncompromising Steps to Fix Outlook Send/Receive Error
1) To start with, you must ensure the availability of an Internet connection.
2) Change the settings of your Outlook account to a default one as any changes in the settings could generate the error issue. Make sure you have unchecked the option “Leave a copy of messages on this server” as it prevents your Outlook mailbox from duplicate email items.
3) Remove any suspicious emails.
4) Many a time, Antivirus plug-in in MS Outlook creates a barrier for the incoming and outgoing Outlook server error in your account. Therefore, you must avoid a clash with antivirus software.
After following the above steps, your issue with the Outlook not working in sending and receiving emails will be resolved. Moreover, you will not be facing such an issue of Outlook not sending/receiving emails anymore, and the error code – such as Outlook error 0x8004210a associated with it will be eliminated.
Effective Guidelines to Change Phone Number in Outlook
To change your phone number in the Outlook account, follow the steps down below:
1) First, Open your browser and go to the Outlook official website.
2) Enter your credentials to log in.
3) Tap on the Settings
4) Choose the options and under it you have to select Account details.
5) Under the security and privacy option, tap on the Add security info.
6) Type your new phone number and add it.
By following all the steps mentioned above, you will be able to get along with how to change your phone number in Outlook to avoid any issue while doing Outlook Account recovery in the future.
Created on Jan 19th 2021 03:54. Viewed 220 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.