How Business Phone System Services Can Ring the Changes Potentiallyby Neelesh Verma Telecommunication Service Provider
Since last decade there were traditional communication systems used to communicate with your employees. These communication systems were required high maintenance cost and a separate IT technical person to look over the infrastructure and make sure that the infrastructure does not create and network drops. Later, business phone system services were upgraded, and traditional services were stagnated. The Australian government form a community called NBN and brought up affordable communication services for small and medium sized businesses.
As the time pass by, VoIP phone systems for small business replaced traditional communication telephones and integrated businesses with phone systems which can perform almost all possible task which earlier a human used to accomplish. The underrated business phone system services were raised again and to serve business with more rigorous speed of Internet the fibre technology came into use. The fibre was distributed among Fibre 400 and Fibre 1000. The values proclaim the speed a fibre can provide to an enterprise. There are several packages available in the market to serve various kinds of business needs. But today we are going across how a business phone system services can ring the changes rigorously.
Here we have enlisted certain points through which you can identify and can lead yourself to a decision that our business should have a subscription to advanced business phone system services.
The standard features a business can get access to when subscribed to VoIP phone system for small business:
Phone system Features
- Virtual Receptionist: Auto-attendant is a powerful technology come along with VoIP that relinquishes the need of a receptionist.
- Phone System Concatenation: It is a way through which a business allows a number of calls to get distributed to distinguished calls lines with a reason that none of the customer should go without answers in their hand.
- Number Porting: This always happens if your organisation is on rent, a business leader always finds it trouble to change the number when you shift your business location. But with the advancements made lastly, you can carry your organisational number with you regardless to no matter where you are shifting.
- Hosted PBX: Earlier PABX systems needs so much of caring. There were copper wires installed which has to be maintained by a technical person. The hardware parts need to be changed when a network drop is found. The parts were not even cheaper and the traditional PBAX were need a separate room to place. But with hosted pbx, a business needs to get access to a cloud based PBX System which does almost more than what a traditional pbx systems were not able to do.
- Extension Dialling: With the advancement just come up, you can connect to any department of your organisation to the person just by simply dialling their table extension number.
Mobility Features come along when you subscribe to VoIP:
- Virtual Office: Accessing your office premises voip systems were harder in earlier days. Now as the technology advanced by virtual software's you are allowed get access to your office computers even from the place of your leisure. Virtual office makes half your work easier in case of delivering a work required on urgent basis.
- Softphones: Softphones have almost replaced the on-desk phone systems creating more ease of work to access to. By simply installing the softphone on your systems you can dial a normal call one used to dial from traditional phone systems. By an upgrade in software you can resolve all security patches and network drop but this doesn’t with traditional phone systems.
GenesysTel is assisting small businesses with telecommunication needs since last 15 years. With a complete solution package, they are allowing small business to get subscribe to all the essential features which are being used by big enterprises to make their work more easier.
Created on Aug 14th 2020 01:32. Viewed 333 times.