How acute kidney treatment in Ayurveda is possible?by Shipra Sharma Kidney Treatment in Ayurveda
An acute kidney disorder is the condition of your kidneys when there functioning is interrupted but for the shorter span. If you are thinking that it is a natural condition, then you are wrong because this health condition requires immediate treatment. Acute kidney treatments in Ayurveda can give you better results in curing this health condition.
For the treatment of this health condition, you have to visit the best nephrologists because they are known for treating kidney patients. He may suggest some medicines or provide you some guidelines that can help you in controlling the progression of this disorder. But allopathic doctors don’t assure you the complete treatment of this health condition.
Who are at higher risk of having acute kidney injury?
Anyone can get this disorder, but most people who are already sick or hospitalized are at greater risk of having this disorder. If anyone in your family is in ICU or intensive-care unit, they are more likely to have this disorder than a healthy person.
Here, the age factor also performs a significant role in the advancement of this disorder. If your age is over 65, then you are also at a higher risk of having the renal disorder.
What are the causes of having acute kidney injury?
If you are facing high BP or blood pressure, then you have to consult from a specialized doctor for the identification and medication of this disorder. You can also opt for acute kidney treatments in Ayurveda for the better therapy of this health condition. Some of the major causes of having this disorder are:
• If you are 65, then you may have this disorder
• Having kidney disease or other problem
• High blood pressure or hypertension can cause this disorder
• Heart or liver disorder or having diabetes
• Having peripheral artery disease that can interrupt the proper blood flow in your arms and legs
• Dehydration or loss of fluid in your body
• Blood clots in blood vessels of your kidneys.
• Certain medicines
• Pregnancy can cause serious complications
• Interstitial nephritis, an autoimmune kidney disorder
• Urinary tract infections
Acute kidney treatments in Ayurveda can eliminate the root cause of this disorder from its roots.
Symptoms of acute kidney disorder
There are some symptoms of this disorder but they are not specified to kidney disorder.
• The occurrence of blood in the stool
• Foul smell in breathing
• Fluid retention in your body can cause swelling in some organs
• Extreme laziness
• Pain between ribs and hips
• Poor appetite
• Prolonged bleeding
• Blood pressure may be raised
The presence of a single symptom may not notify you about this health condition, but the occurrence of more than 2–3 symptoms may specify this health condition. If you want a permanent relief from this disorder, then you have to opt for Ayurveda for acute renal problem that can work on your kidneys without harming other organs of your body.
Acute kidney treatments in Ayurveda
Ayurveda is the best and most reliable treatment of this health condition because this procedure not uses any risky procedures like dialysis or renal transplant surgery. Ayurvedic treatment of this health condition depends upon your diet and herbal medicines. You can get herbal medicines from Karma Ayurveda, or you can consult them regarding preparing the diet chart. Till then you can follow the below-mentioned guidelines that are also prescribed the specialized doctors of karma Ayurveda.
• Choose lower potassium foods – High potassium foods can be harmful to your kidneys. Try to avoid as much as you can.
• Restrict the Consumption of sodium – Sodium is responsible for the hike of your blood pressure. You can restrict the use of sodium-rich products.
• Limit phosphorus – It is the most common mineral found in your food items. Too much phosphorus in your blood can weaken your bones.
This is not sufficient to treat this health condition but can give you positive results. For further assistance, you can contact Karma Ayurveda.
Created on Nov 13th 2019 08:21. Viewed 104 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.