How a CAPM Certification can Boost your Career Prospects?by IICS India multiple computers courses
Project Management Professional (CAPM) is a professional certification that has been accepted globally. It is offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI), it is a non-profit organization located in the US. CAPM is considered important for project managers. Especially for the individuals aiming for a better career path. CAPM is known to be one of the most difficult exams. The exam is not just about the concept of memory but also its application.
The Project Management Professional Certification (CAPM) is authorized with the Project Management Institute (PMI). They work continuously to bring about new changes within the course contents, and they keep updating it with new information and the rapidly changing requirements of the industry.
CAPM certification boosts up career prospects of individuals:
- Improves resume – Amongst all other Certifications, CAPM Certification carries the most importance. Recruiters looking for a project manager are aware of this fact, which is why they prioritize the candidates with a CAPM Certificate over the others who do not have CAPM Certification. As the demand for the project manager is increasing at an incredible rate. There are too many candidates to filter, so they use the criteria of CAPM Certification of candidates.
2. Gathers acknowledgment – CAPM Training Online is globally accepted and popularised. CAPM Certification can work with any industry and in any location. It has been proved by data that with an increased number of certified project managers in a company, the project's success rate also increases considerably. And it is also recognized by the organizations and companies that certified project managers can complete the project quickly with the right amount of budget.
3. Major skills improvement – There are a lot of project managers around the world to be able to stand out from the rest of them. The best way will be to get CAPM Certification. It makes your resume stand out amongst the other and makes it noticeable by the recruiters. It also helps you learn various important skills to top your career. CAPM Certification requires not only hard skills but also soft skills. It can teach you several different new tricks and techniques in project management activities.
4. Provides better salary – One of the most important parts of CAPM Certification is that it provides project managers with a high salary. The average salary of project managers is considerably higher across the industry. The average salary of a project manager with CAPM certification is around $108,000, and the salary of a non-certified project manager is $91,000. One more survey proves that certified project managers get 20% more salary than non-certified project managers. It also provides you with a stable job. Some companies prefer certified project managers over non-certified project managers.
5. Validates your dedication – There are several different conditions in order to achieve a CAPM certification. It requires 60 months of experience to be eligible if you are an associate, and it requires 36 months of work experience to be eligible if you obtain a bachelor's degree. So, it requires an immense amount of hard work and dedication, which is known and understood by the employer. It implies that you are extremely dedicated to your line of the job if you have acquired CAPM certification.
Roles of CAPM Certification jobs
- Office Management – The management of the PMO office, it provides guidance, directions and oversees the functions of Project Management within a company. It requires in-depth knowledge of all the areas of PMBOK and also the steps or rules related to the CAPM role. It also has the responsibility of checking the delivery of projects and rescheduling the budgets and salaries of different variety of projects. It has an expectant salary of $200,000.
2. Engineering Project Management Professional -It has an expected Salary of $124,434. Engineer Project Management Professional plays the role of keeping the engineers in check and helping them stay focused on their tasks so that it gets completed before the deadline. Engineering Project Manager also has certain responsibilities outside of engineering, such as scheduling, buying materials that are required, Planning documentation approval, budget, and cost management. They have to manage almost all the features of a particular project.
- Construction Project Manager – It is a CAPM Certified job that needs an immense amount of hard work and time. They can work for multiple companies and also keep up with multiple projects at a time. It is a high paying job due to the hard work needed in it. It provides guidance and communication. The expectant salary for this particular job is $150,000.
CAPM Certification not only makes your resume look better and attractive but also provides you with a high paying and stable job. The importance of this particular certificate keeps increasing each year.
Created on Aug 10th 2020 10:01. Viewed 195 times.