High Quality Synthetic Enamel Paint for Metal Surfacesby Zigma Paints industrial paint suppliers
Enamel paint is paint that dries air to a smooth, usually shiny, finish used for outdoor coating surfaces or otherwise subject to harsh wear or temperature variations. Zigma’s Synthetic Enamel paint is high quality synthetic enamel that has no comparison because of its long lasting finish and durability. It is suitable for all types of interior & exterior wood & metal surface.
Zigma manufacture and provide Synthetic Enamel Paints in diverse colors and with an inherent quality of corrosion resistance. With distinct quality control systems, Zigma Paints is dedicated to manufacturing and offering synthetic enamel paints to our customers. These paints are processed using basic chemicals and latest techniques with certified industrial norms.
How To Apply Enamel Paints On Metal Surfaces?
Enamel is one of the long-lasting durable paints available. Metal is one of the most durable products available. Therefore, painting metal with enamel can result in an object that is very durable, no matter what the object is.
· Step1- Wire brushes the metal surface to avoid any peeling patches, loose preceding coatings, or rust.
· Step2- Spray water from the sink or garden hose onto the metal object to thoroughly remove any sanding dust. Allow the metal object to dry.
· Step3- Apply the solvent or acid to the entire metal surface with the rag. Use a toothbrush to reach into crevices. The solvent will remove any oils or difficult debris to further prepare the surface of the metal. Allow the solvent to dry.
· Step4- Apply the solvent or acid to the entire metal surface with the rag. Use a toothbrush to reach into crevices. The solvent will remove any oils or difficult debris to further prepare the surface of the metal. Allow the solvent to dry.
· Step5- Sprinkle a thin priming coat onto the item.Be sure to use wide, sweeping strokes to prevent the primer from pooling and dripping. Spray paint comes out fast, so you may wish to practice your spray technique on a piece of cardboard first. Make sure the whole metal surface is properly coated with a primer.
· Step6- Allow the primer to dry for several hours or overnight.
· Step7- Spray a thin enamel coat onto the metal surface using the same method as you used for the priming.
· Step8- Enable the enamel to dry overnight, then apply a new coat of enamel. Enable the metal object to dry again overnight before use.
Synthetic enamel paints are based on the alkyd / drying oils that have gloss-retaining hard films. The films exhibit excellent brushing properties and very little tendency to yellow on environmental exposure. The most critical of these is the concentration of the pigment volume that governs the shine, washability, adhesion and durability. The drying can occur by oxidation and polymerisation at room temperature. Enamels are used on a number of substrates, such as wood, metal furniture, train coaches, car industries etc. The regular shade that is available is white, yellow, red, orange, blue, green, grey, and black.
Our vast experience in this domain has enabled us to serve the clients with a broad array of Synthetic Enamel Paints. They are expansively utilized across the globe for enhancing the appearance of floor and walls. They are in huge demand, as they shield the walls and machinery from attacking moisture. We, the Zigma Industrial paint suppliers and manufacturers, therefore, include coatings, paints, and primers. Zigma Paints Pvt. Ltd. also manufacture wide variety of Enamel Paints like Industrial Synthetic Enamel Paint, Good Shine Synthetic Enamel Aluminium Paint, High Gloss Synthetic Enamel Paint, Synthetic Enamel Oil Based Paint, Auto Finish Enamel Paint, Furniture Enamel Paint are offered in diverse colors and having an inherent quality of corrosion resistance.
Created on Apr 28th 2020 06:02. Viewed 204 times.