Here’s More on the Causes of Hangover & How to Avoid Hangover Symptomsby Over EZ Over EZ - Best Pill to Prevent Hangover
People who drink heavily as well as those who drink moderately can experience hangover symptoms. While some may go through symptoms that can cure on their own, others may need to pop in a pill or two to get rid of a terrible hangover. Even though it is recommended that one should drink within limits and should be a responsible drinker so as to not lose control of oneself and prevent hangover but it is practically not always possible to keep a tab on the number of shots one takes. Also, the intensity of the hangover may vary from person to person and is usually dependent on the following factors:
- Drinking on an empty stomach
- Taking any over-the-counter (OTC) drugs
- Suffering from dehydration and poor health condition
Causes of hangover
As alcohol acts as a diuretic, it increases the urine production and as a result, the person may end up with dehydration which in turn causes hangover symptoms. This is why it is always recommended that one should not neglect to drink water even in between drinks to stay hydrated. However, all researchers do not believe the same as some reports suggest that alcohol can cause irritation of the stomach and also increase pancreatic and intestinal secretions which cause hangover symptoms. In addition to this, the loss of vitamin B complex from the body due to the consumption of alcohol can meddle with the alertness of the brain which can also cause hangover symptoms. Some of the common symptoms of the hangover may include instability, vertigo, faster heartbeat, headaches and muscle pain, vomiting, nausea, etc.
Tips to avoid hangover symptoms
While there are no such proven methods that can help in preventing the hangover symptoms completely, some simple tips are there that can help in reducing the symptoms and here’s more on them.
- Drink plenty of water or any other non-alcoholic beverages in between drinks as this helps in keeping the blood alcohol level in balance and also restores the essential minerals in the body.
- Eat food along with the drink as this will help to extend the alcohol absorption method into the system.
- You can take a hangover medicine or an anti-drunk pill along with the drink as this can help in preventing the hangover symptoms later on. In order to find the best hangover medicine, choose the one that is made from natural ingredients and contains vital vitamins and minerals.
- Do not take any over-the-counter (OTC) drugs or any prescription drug along with the drink as it may cause an adverse reaction or may worsen hangover symptoms.
- Take proper rest as lack of sleep can worsen hangover symptoms further.
In short, taking proper food, water, non-alcoholic beverages, sleep, and the anti-drunk pills along with the drink can help to reduce the hangover symptoms to a great extent. Thus, you can feel fresh and relaxed the next day after the night of intense drinking simply by following the above-mentioned steps.
So, if you want to avoid situations that may cause hangover symptoms, make sure that you carry an anti-drunk pill along with you and take it with your first drink or during alcohol consumption. You can find a number of anti-drunk pills readily available in the market, but you should choose the one made from natural ingredients only so that it can aptly correct the imbalance caused in the body due to alcohol consumption.
Created on Feb 9th 2018 00:09. Viewed 137 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.