Here’s a List of Top Honeymoon Destinations in Indiaby Veena World Travel, Explore, Celebrate!
India is recognized for its varied topography and culture and is regarded as one of the most preferred destinations for honeymooners across the world. Starting from the north to the south and from the east to the west, the country offers truly unforgettable and pleasant experience to the newlyweds.
Couples who are looking out for a good honeymoon destination in India can try out the below mentioned places:
· Goa: Goa tops the list when it comes to popular honeymoon destinations in India. This state is well-known for its exotic beaches, natural reserves, preserved wildlife and mouthwatering delicacies. Goa has many things to offer to the couples so that they can fall in love over and over again. Also, Goa is such a popular honeymoon destination that often the best holiday deals include a fun trip to Goa.
· Kerala: Kerala has a number of popular honeymoon attractions such as Alleppey, Munnar, Kumarakom, Kollam, Cochin, Thekkady and Kovalam. Some of the most romantic things that one can do here is to take a houseboat ride, indulge in a luxurious spa sessions, or take a tour to the popular hill stations here.
· Himachal Pradesh: Located in the western Himalayas, this state is considered as one of the most popular destinations for the honeymooners. Shimla, Kullu, Manali, Dalhousie, Dharmasala and Kasauli are some of the top places to visit in Himachal Pradesh. Couples here can also take part in a number of activities that include mountaineering, trekking, skiing, river rafting, and paragliding.
· Rajasthan: This state hosts a number of magnificent forts and palaces along with the vast sandy stretches and is one of the most popular destinations for honeymooners in India. The lakes of Udaipur, palaces of Jaipur, and desert forts of Jodhpur and Jaisalmer are among the most sought after places for honeymooners here. The state is also known for its rich culture, tradition and delicious cuisine and it has a number of good hotels and resorts for the tourists as well.
· Darjeeling and Gangtok: Darjeeling, a district of West Bengal and Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim are also popular among the honeymooners. Darjeeling is known for its famous tea gardens, spectacular views of the Kanchenjunga, Ghoom Monastery and Himalayan Zoological Park. While in Gangtok, honeymooners can visit the mesmerizing Changu Lake, Nathula pass, Rumtek monastery etc.
These are some of the most popular honeymoon destinations in the country. However, when planning to travel to any of these places, one should opt for holiday tour packages from reputed travel companies as they offer the best holiday deals in the most cost-effective manner. With flawless planning, advance bookings and transfers taken care of, booking a tour package is often the best way to discover the varied landscapes of the country.
Created on Aug 9th 2018 05:34. Viewed 1,000 times.