Here’re The Benefits Of Choosing DIY Solar Panel Installation Kit Over Hiring A Contractorby Jeffery Orozco We provides the Solar System from Solarzing.
There are numbers of reasons why you should choose to go solar. People of modern age understand how important it is to save the Mother Earth, hence most are choosing to switch to green, renewable energy, especially for their homes. While going solar helps save on the electricity grid, it also leads to a great financial savings. About 96% of households who has chosen DIY solar panels kit over traditional electricity connections from the utility company admit to saving money on their monthly electricity bills.
It is absolutely possible to witness massive savings by choosing DIY solar panels installation. It cuts down on your upfront costs as well as the cost of hiring a professional for installation. To be able to do the installation yourself will be much cheaper for you.
To help you understand whether DIY solar panel installation is the right choice for, we have rounded up a few advantages of going solar with DIY installation option –
DIY solar panels installation solution will save homeowners tens of thousands of dollars yearly in upfront costs. The average cost of installation by a professional is around $2.50 P/W. For tradition 5kw solar panel system, this will work out to around $12,500 per year. On the other hand, DIY solar panel kits of 5kw will cost between $1:00 and $1.50 P/W. Having assumed that that you’d do all the works by yourself (and, not by a contractor), the cost will be between $5,000 and $7,500. These figures may be just averages; depending upon in which state you live, the cost might vary a little; however the fact that DIY solar panel installation solution is a cheaper and smarter choice, remains unchanged.
If you are one of those people who take pride in accomplishing DIY challenges, such as installing solar panels by yourself, DIY solar systems installation is a great idea to take in. You will draw on several skill sets, for example, your ability to bargain municipal processes, proficiency with power tools, financial planning, electrical work and tax accounting. Also, there are different stages to solar installation, including research, planning, shopping, permitting, electrical wiring, installation, and then monitoring. The entire project can keep you busy and satisfied for a while.
Here’s a quick and easy DIY solar panel installation guide –
· Chart out a DIY plan and design your solar system
- Determine your goals
- Opt for the right solar system type. For example – whether you want grid-tied solar panel solution, Hybrid solar panel solution or off-grid solar solution
- Keep all solar rules and regulations in mind
- Design your system
· Start with the permitting process
· Choose a reputable supplier, because an experienced and established solar system supplier will know what equipment and accessories to pack along in a DIY solar panel kit. For example – Solarzing – an established and experienced DIY solar panel installation kit can be an ideal supplier, especially if you are new to this market.
· Begin installing the solar panel system
- Start installing the solar panel racking and mounting
- Link up the microinverters
- Link up the grounding wires
- Install roof junction kit
- Install solar panels
- Once the panels are set, hit the home run connection
· Inspect and interconnect to the grid
· Turn the system ON
DIY solar panel installation is a highly rewarding. Try it out to experience for yourself.
Created on Apr 6th 2021 03:00. Viewed 142 times.