Here Comes The Majestic Banarasi Sarees To Wear For Special Occasionsby Beatitude IN Executive
Banarasi Sarees have always been captivating due to its rich and finely woven fabrics engraved with gold & silver zari. These zaris make the saree heavy to wear for women but are preferred by most of them due to its finely engraved fabric that gives a sophisticated and classy look when draped by women.
Top features of banarasi sarees which make them famous among Indian women are listed below:
- Banarasi Sarees are one of India’s finest as well as classy ethnic dresses among women across India as well as in overseas due to its rich designs engraved by skilled artisans of India
- Women to make themselves look stunning, royal and the most beautiful human being on earth, most of them choose to wear these Banarasi Sarees on special occasions
- Banarasi sarees, due to its rich designs, are popular among brides as well across India
- They are designed with rich as well as the finest fabric with pure gold as well as silver border within it. Also, its zari as well as the heaviest meena work make these Banarasi sarees look royal on every woman of any age group while giving them a sophisticated look.
- One can purchase these sarees in various fabrics like Pure Silk that is Katan, Georgette, Shattir, Organza which are commonly known by Kora and are beautifully stitched with zari and silk.
How to Style these Banarasi Srees? Here are tips to look at:
Banarasi sarees are one of the most renowned as well as a traditional wear for women due to its rich designs with zari borders. Many celebrities also prefer to wear these sarees because of its special designs in it, which make women look sophisticated when draped by them. Women across all age groups almost prefer to wear these sarees during parties and special occasions like weddings as well as other important festivals for years.
So, how to style these Banarasi Sarees in a modern yet simple look? Let’s have a look below:
- To style these sarees, a matching pair of blouse is essential to have a great combo, which will give a perfect look to every woman.
- Also, one can choose to drape these sarees with a pair of handcrafted jewellery or any artificial designer jewellery to get that stylish and sophisticated look.
- For a typical traditionally wear, women can choose to wear these sarees matched with thick brocade blouses which will be matching in color as well as pattern.
- Get a classic look by wearing this category of sarees in any occasion with heavy gold jewelry and a pair of high heel matching sandals.
The Banarasi saree has been always famous among Indian women due to its rich zari work and silver borders, which give a sophisticated traditional look.
Created on May 22nd 2020 04:29. Viewed 276 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.