Help For How To Delete Gmail Account On iPhoneby David Milan SEO Executive
Go through following procedure to delete Gmail account on iPhone!If you are searching for the steps to delete gmail account on iPhone and want to know how to delete gmail account on iPhone. There are certain procedures using which you can delete the Google account:
- Go to Settings of iPhone by tapping on the Settings app of the iPhone.
- On the Settings screen of your iPhone, you need to scroll down and tap on Accounts & Passwords.
- From list of email accounts, you are required to select Gmail.
- In gmail account option, go to Data Tools page. On the Data Tools page, you will find the option Account Management section.
- From the Account Management section, you are required to Hit the Delete Products.
- Under the tab Delete a Product, you are required to click on Remove Gmail Permanently.
- When user clicks on Remove Gmail Permanently, you are required to click on Delete Google Account. This leads to the page that provides you the assistance to delete the account.
- Tick out the option Yes, I want to permanently delete. Ticking on this option takes to the further procedure to delete the Gmail account.
- Under the option New primary email address, you are required to provide email address that is different from the account that you are closing. Primary address given by you is the new email address.
- Provide the Gmail password and then, hit on the Remove Gmail button.
- From the email address, open the Gmail Removal Confirmation mail.
- Click on Verify option, and type in the gmail password and Continue the process.
Created on Apr 6th 2019 00:12. Viewed 721 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.