Hargeisa Cheapest Faresby Shahid Raza Digital Marketing Expert
To search and book flights to Hargeisa in 2020
Useful Information about Hargeisa
- For travellers on a budget, the most cost effective time to fly is in February for about £588
- The cheapest price we have found was £525 departing the week of 29 Jan 2017 with prices averaging £525
- Airlines which offer the cheapest fares to Hargeisa include Emirates, Ethiopian Airlines and Lufthansa with the most popular being Lufthansa
- Hargeisa's time zone is 3 hours difference from the UK
- Monday is the most popular day to take a flight to Hargeisa. The average stay is 15 days
International Book Fair and Literary Festival open in Hargeisa HGA, Hargeisa
The International Book Fair and Literary Festival is an annual event that comes to the small city of Hargeisa, in the historic African nation of Somalia. Each year the festival grows greater in importance and popularity amongst the visitors as well as the artists and writers from around the globe, who gather together here for a week-long event to impress upon others the importance of both literature and books.
With an emphasis on Somali literature and the cultural themes inherent in the works of its native authors, the festival gathers together authors and poets to discuss different themes each year. The role of art and culture in nation building is also explored during this important cultural festival. The programmer of the festival is key to understanding the reflection of a national identity on the people of Somalia; however, anyone who attends can find something that reflects of their own culture in the themes and stories being told.
The festival also includes men and women in traditional clothing performing music and reading poetry. Discussion panels and book fairs are open to the public and will give participants a chance to learn about the newest works of literature, both on a national and international scale, as well as giving people the chance to learn from one another during these discussions. Hargeisa comes alive during this festival every year, with thousands of visitors during the week and a gathering of important authors from around the region.
Created on Feb 27th 2020 07:34. Viewed 154 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.