Happy Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti Quotes 2017by Gaurang Thakor Blogger Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti: So, friends if you are searching for some best collection of Gandhi Jayanti Quotes, Messages and Wishes then you are at the right page, Today in this article we are going to share some meaningful Mahatma Gandhi Quotes & Wishes with you to share with your friends on this Gandhi Jayanti.
We have also shared the large collection of Best Gandhi Jayanti Images for you to set as you Dp on Whatsapp, you can also print out them to share with beloved ones. These are the best Gandhi Jayanti 2017 Images with Quotes to share with your friends, family, and relatives on social networking site.
Gandhi Jayanti Quotes, Wishes 2017
Image Source: ( Gandhi Jayanti Images )
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was born on 2 October 1869 to a Hindu Gujarati Modh Baniya-Vaishya family in the city of Porbandar (also known as Sudamapuri), a coastal town on the Kathiawar Peninsula and then part of the princely state of Porbandar under British sovereignty, in the Kathiawar Agency of the Bombay Presidency in British India. His father, Karamchand Uttamchand Gandhi (1822–1885), served as the Diwan (Prime Minister) of Porbandar State.
he is also called Bapu Ji and He is unofficially called the Father of the Nation.
- 'An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied progression, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support. it is self-sustained.' - Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- Seven social sins : politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity and worship without sacrifice.' - Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and fir a time, they can seem invincible but in the end they always fall. Think of it -always.' - Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony. On Gandhi Jayanti, let’s pay our tributes to the messiah of non-violence & take leadership in creating better polity in India, to build a best India!
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- 'To deprive a man of his natural liberty and to deny to him the ordinary amenities of life is worse then starving the body; it is starvation of the soul, the dweller in the body.' - Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- 'The real love is to love them that hate you, to love your neighbor even though you distrust him.' - Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- 'One needs to be slow to form convictions, but once formed they must be defended against the heaviest odds.' - Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- 'Peace is the most powerful weapon of mankind.' - Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
Created on Sep 27th 2017 08:02. Viewed 449 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.