Guideline: Import Fitness Equipment from Chinaby Import Agent China Best Import Export Agents In China
China is the world’s international trade hub. Traders from every corner of the world want to trade commercial goods from China. There is a major reason behind this world-class popularity for China. It is because China is the most populated country in the world. So because of the cheap labor, the cost of production in this country is lower as compared to other developed countries. As the result of which the trader gets a high quality and affordable product from which he can earn high profits by selling the cheap products at high rates in his own country.
If you are a small scale businessman or a new trader who is unknown to this world of importing, then it is always advisable and preferable for you to hire an importing agent. A sourcing agent will take the entire burden off your shoulders from selection of products to delivery of products. We, Import Agents China have the best international agents in China which will perform all the tasks on your behalf. We provide the best China import sourcing agent’s service all over the world.
This article will guide in knowing how you can import fitness equipment from China.
There are 4 popular ways to import fitness equipment from China.
1. Regular Post
3. Air Freight
4. Sea Freight
Amongst the above four, the most convenient and the cheapest one is Sea Freight. Sea Freight is opted by most of the companies to import any sort of goods from China. The cost per kilo is lower in the case of Sea but it takes a longer delivery time. In most of the cases, it takes time between 30 to 40 days. The time the goods are transported to the port and the time it has to be transported to the warehouse all the formalities such as care of the documentation, customs clearance and delivery of goods have to be performed carefully and are done by an importing agent.
Things that need to be taken into consideration while importing fitness equipment from China are:
1. You should know your country’s import rights.
2. Identify the goods/ fitness equipment you have to import.
3. You need to have a complete knowledge and information whether the goods you are importing are permitted into your country or not.
4. You need you to classify your products and calculate the landing costs.
5. For this entire purpose, you need to contact a supplier in China who will place your order. We, Import Agents China provide the best warehousing agents in China, the best China import agents all over the world.
6. You need to arrange your cargo transport and at the time of delivery of fitness equipment, you must be ready to take them.
7. Most importantly be ready to obtain your shipment. Make the necessary arrangements so that the customs broker gives clearance to your goods through customs.
8. Lastly, you need to check the business license of your supplier for verification.
We hope this article will assist you in knowing the right way to import fitness equipment from China.
Created on Sep 26th 2018 00:39. Viewed 329 times.