Guide to prepare important topics individually for JEEby Rickey Jones I am an avid blogger who writes regulalry on sever
Every year lakhs of JEE aspirants sit for the exams with an aim to crack it and step into the promising career of Engineering. But, the toughest time is the preparation phase when you have to deal with a sea of syllabus in the shortest ever time possible. More than an unflinching dedication, it takes right and expert guidance that could help the JEE aspirants sail through the preparation phase smoothly.
Here’s a look into the important subjects that requires special attention as you prepare for JEE Advance and Mains.
The Basic Study Tips
For a sound preparation, start your preparation with Class XII textbooks. Subject experts and the guides always recommend NCRET syllabus to follow on a regular basis. Here’s some basic pointers to take into consideration.
· Use reference books that cover maximum chapters yet effortlessly match with your learning pattern.
· Prioritize your topics according to their weight even before you start preparing for it.
· Take fundamentals in your grip
· Focus on problem-solving skills
· Revise as much as you can. Solve papers of at least 10 years to acquire excellence
· Participate in mock tests
According to the professors of leading coaching centres, you should follow different approach for different subjects when it comes to the preparation for JEE. Let’s take a look at how you should plan your preparation for the core subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology for the Joint Entrance Examinations.
Preparation of Mathematics
· Pay attention to Vectors and 3D. Focus on improving your skills in Complex Numbers and Definite Integral are also asked frequently. Complex numbers are quite common and emphasize on coordinating geometry. Simplifications using calculus also comprises one of the key areas of Mathematics that you must take into consideration
- · Try to get a good grip on various conic sections and learn to break down tougher questions to simple ones
- · Brush up your skills with Matrices
- · Using graphs to solve Algebra functions take less time. So focus on that
- · Focus on inorganic Chemistry, Coordination Chemistry and Chemical Bonding as you are likely to get the maximum questions on this part
- · Most of the questions are related to concepts related to structure, processes and applications
- · Pay attention to General section, Stereochemistry and Functional Group Analysis in Organic Chemistry
- · Conceptual clarity and Applied knowledge of concepts are important
- · Special attention should be given to topics like Chemical Equilibrium, Mole concept and Electrochemistry.
· Mechanics is the most important part of Physics especially when you are preparing for JEE Mains or Advanced.
· Learn Optics, Electricity and Magnetism from Modern Physics to score better
· Pay attention to Thermodynamics as it is an important topic both in Physics and Chemistry
· Also learn every aspects of Wave Optics
If you are a JEE aspirant and planning to write the JEE exam next year, it’s time to get yourself enrolled in the renowned coaching institute. While in Kolkata there are plenty of options, you can also get the benefits of learning in the premium centres like CB Classes, which have JEE Advance and main coaching institute in Chandannagar, Durgapur, and Raniganj.
Created on Jun 3rd 2019 01:31. Viewed 224 times.