Guide to Facebook Live Pre-Recorded Videoby Dorano V. Professional PR since 2010
Facebook is one of the most powerful social media platforms and pair that with videos, it is a force to reckon with. Businesses and digital entrepreneurs know about the importance of the social networking site and use it to its full potential. As a marketer, it is your job to create engaging content for your social media subscribers or fans regularly.
According to studies, videos are the most engaging content and it is due to this reason that more businesses have started to create high-quality videos to compete for market share. Now, the thing about creating videos is that is isn’t as simple as writing text content. It takes more time as well as resources for creating videos. However, there is a solution to this problem. Continue reading to find out more about facebook live pre-recorded video as every business seems to be capitalizing on it.
How can Live Pre-Recorded Videos Save the Day?
Live videos have become all the hype as people seem to love live streaming. If you want to make use of your existing videos and the live stream feature, then you need to use Facebook live pre-recorded videos. There are many advantages of live videos as they provide more visibility as compared to the usual videos that one might upload.
Existing content can be used to its full potential using this technique which marketers and digital entrepreneurs are all taking about. If you want to use live pre-recorded videos then you need to follow the below step by step guide to using existing videos.
How to Live Stream Pre-Recorded Videos?
Stream Key is the first thing that one needs on their Facebook page. Every page has this unique key. It allows one to make the most of the streaming software when needed. Follow the below steps to get it.
· Head over to your Facebook page and tap on the + live after clicking on Video Library from Publishing Tools. A pop-up would appear and simply copy the Stream Key.
· The Stream Keys needs to be kept a secret as anyone would be able to use it to stream videos. The stream key can be used for up to a week. Once, the video has been previewed, one would have about 5 hours for it go live. However, if one needs more time, then they can create a new stream key.
· Tap/ Click on Next and Create Live Video would appear on the screen.
· Make sure not to close the window as it would be needed to configure the streaming software and for going LIVE.
Use OBS (Configuring Open Broadcaster Software) for Streaming the Pre-Recorded Videos Live on Facebook
· OBS needs to be downloaded.
· Start the application.
· Head over to Stream < Settings and have the stream key pasted on the Stream key area.
· Simply tap on OK. That’s about it. It is simple to use Facebook Live Pre-Recorded Video for gaining more views.
Created on May 20th 2019 14:20. Viewed 279 times.